Apple iBook Laptop 14.1" M9165LL/A (1Ghz PowerPC G4, 256 MB RAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, DVD/CD-RW Drive)

Apple iBook Laptop 14.1' M9165LL/AOk, I know you have read time and again about making "the Switch" to which most just shake their heads. Me I'm sold! I got the ibook over the powerbook due to the fact that 1) I am not a graphic designer, 2) the battery life, 3) the price, and 4) I didn't like squinting at the 12" screen. The battery life on the 14" is awesome! It is pretty true to the advertising of 6 hrs, even if you are running airport extreem and playing itoons as you surf the web as I am right now. The battery life dipps a little when you are watching DVDs, or playing a game, but then again that's because you are crunching some serious graphical goodness due to the ati card. Over all, I say it's a great buy for the money! I will recommend to everyone to max out the ram though, a must with OSX. If you are looking for a great laptop that just works and runs forever GET THIS ibook.

Although Apple markets this laptop as though it's an entry level laptop for casual users, I can tell you that from my experience it's plenty powerful enough for the road warrior as well. Unless you have money to burn or some very good reason to go for the Powerbook, I suggest you save $1,000 and buy the iBook. The only downside to ordering from Amazon is that you can't get one with the internal Bluetooth module. This was an issue for me because I have a Bluetooth enabled phone and mouse, so I ordered direct from Apple.

The 1 GHz processor and maximum RAM provide lightening fast boot-up and application loading. Add the Airport Extreme card and you can surf the web from hotspots all over the country.

Buy Apple iBook Laptop 14.1" M9165LL/A (1Ghz PowerPC G4, 256 MB RAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, DVD/CD-RW Drive) Now

I've been using and defending PCs for a long, long time! Ever since I got in front of a computer (about 20 years ago), all I've worked with were PCs. And I stubbornly kept defending PCs and disregarding Macs as thought they were inferior. As of late, however, I've been using UNIX quite a bit and knowing the strengths of all *IX OS's I knew I wanted a *IX compatible laptop. Well, alas! Apple came with Panther and I was sold! I bought this laptop through my university's Apple store and got it "souped-up" and I tell you with confidence that this is the *best* laptop I've ever owned! The weight is lower than most competitors' comparable laptops. The power of Panther is outstanding. I feel confident recommending this laptop to anyone without any reservations. Apple is giving consumers, for the first time, a TRUE alternative to MS Windows' hegemony. Some of you who have been around computers might read the title of this post and giggle for that is what people were saying back in the mid-80s and never became a reality (at least not for the consumer as evidenced by the market share apple holds). But I think with this laptop and Panther Apple has made a believer out of me. Very solid, good-lloking, powerful laptop.

Read Best Reviews of Apple iBook Laptop 14.1" M9165LL/A (1Ghz PowerPC G4, 256 MB RAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, DVD/CD-RW Drive) Here

I AM UPSET HE LIED AND THE LAPTOP IS WORST THAN HE EXPLAINED I AM SO MAD NOW I HAVE TO PAY MONEY TO SEND IT BACK AND THE INTERNET WONT LOAD DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN

Want Apple iBook Laptop 14.1" M9165LL/A (1Ghz PowerPC G4, 256 MB RAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, DVD/CD-RW Drive) Discount?

i was surprised at how nice and easy this laptop has made out to be,, it arrived with a new battery and last about 6-7 hours on a charge.. it came with instructions that the merchant has loaded into the computer to assist with setting up the user profiles... this laptop has the fastest boot up time nearly instant than my other brand new laptops... very happy with my purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment