HP G62-455DX Laptop Notebook / Intel Core i3 Processor / 15.6" LED HD Display / 4GB DDR3 Memory / 5

HP G62-455DX Laptop Notebook / Intel Core i3 Processor / 15.6' LED HD Display / 4GB DDR3 Memory / 500GB HD / Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW /Built-in HP Webcam & Microphone /Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64-bit / BiscottiI bought this laptop around christmas and have used it every day since. And after a couple months of use, I really love it.

Pros: fast processor(2.4ghz i3), 5-in-1 media card reader comes in handy, HDMI is great for using an HDTV for dual-screens, A lot of RAM(4gb) for programs, and the hard drive at 500gb is more space than I would ever need.

Cons: These are a little picky but I figured that if they might bother people I should tell them. You have to press the "fn" key to use the function keys, the screen is a bit glossy, the battery life isn't too great, hp preloads it with some bloatware that you wouldn't really use(but some of the preloaded tools are useful), integrated graphics aren't very good for gaming, and the hard drive starts out with around 200gb taken up(though you can easily remove the excess programs). These cons don't really affect me at all anymore, but they might for you.

Summary: This HP laptop is very fast for many programs(PhotoShop, Vegas Pro, some games(fable, sims, and left 4 dead) and I use it every day for just about everything.

I bought this one at Best Buy, and it was only $498 at the time. Now, they sell the Turion Dual Core for that price, and this one for the price it is now. I have to say that I love this laptop. It runs smooth, doesn't overhead, and it's pretty durable. I highly recommend this to someone that just wants to watch the occasional movie, listen to music and surf the web.

Buy HP G62-455DX Laptop Notebook / Intel Core i3 Processor / 15.6" LED HD Display / 4GB DDR3 Memory / 5 Now

Hello,

I have received my laptop and it is very nice. I appreciate your service, you have been very kind. Once again thank you for you service.

Thank you

Read Best Reviews of HP G62-455DX Laptop Notebook / Intel Core i3 Processor / 15.6" LED HD Display / 4GB DDR3 Memory / 5 Here

My boss bought this for me because he has one too. He is not very computer savy so I can help guide him with mine because we have the exact same one. He paid much more for his from Best Buy. I orignally ordered it for shipping to a PO BOx, which apparently they don't do. Instead of notifying me that there was a problem, they just cancelled the order. After waiting too long I investigated and realized they had cancelled my order and I only surmised that it was because of the address, so I reordered it to a physical address and it then came quickly. I wish they would have notified about the problem, I would have received it quicker. As far as the computer itself goes, I really like it. If they hadn't had the shipping problem, I would have given them 5 stars.

Want HP G62-455DX Laptop Notebook / Intel Core i3 Processor / 15.6" LED HD Display / 4GB DDR3 Memory / 5 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment