HP 2000-2b49WM 15.6-Inch Laptop PC (Black) Windows 8 - 320 GB Hard Drive - 2GB DDR3 RAM - SuperMult

HP 2000-2b49WM 15.6-Inch Laptop PC Windows 8 - 320 GB Hard Drive - 2GB DDR3 RAM - SuperMulti DVD Burner - Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless - HD Webcam - Card Reader - Power Efficient AMD E-300 Dual Core Processor, up to 6hr 45 min battery lifeI got it. For now, I have no trouble. It replaces my Gateway that was causing me daily headache. It is fast and very light. I like it.

I love it, its pretty and shiny black, nice size screen nice designs, love all the features it has,I am happy I read the previous reviews and selected this notebook.

Buy HP 2000-2b49WM 15.6-Inch Laptop PC (Black) Windows 8 - 320 GB Hard Drive - 2GB DDR3 RAM - SuperMult Now

I got this computer and it is a very nice computer, it is very shiny on the cover, and around the mouse area. I didn't et this computer from Amazon so I cant say when it arrived and in what condition it was in, I got mine at Wal-Mart. but none the less it is a great computer. its windows 8 so it is different then windows 7, you may find it difficult at first to move around but after about 2 hours of just messing around I know my way around. the camera is very nice, it is very fast moving so you wont blink and 3 seconds later "you" in the computer blink. its more like .5 second delay, if not less. all in all I would definitely recommend this to anyone, this is my first laptop so you know it is a good one for beginners. I love this laptop and if you decide to get it I guarantee you will too :)

Read Best Reviews of HP 2000-2b49WM 15.6-Inch Laptop PC (Black) Windows 8 - 320 GB Hard Drive - 2GB DDR3 RAM - SuperMult Here

Came on time love the product. Just thought it would come with a disk and was going to have Microsoft already installed other then that good service and a great computer.

Want HP 2000-2b49WM 15.6-Inch Laptop PC (Black) Windows 8 - 320 GB Hard Drive - 2GB DDR3 RAM - SuperMult Discount?

My 17 yr old son use it all the time, he said he really like it! Hp laptop you rock

0 comments:

Post a Comment