HP Pavilion DV6700T Entertainment 15.4" Notebook PC (Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T8300 at 2.4GHz, 3

HP Pavilion DV6700T Entertainment 15.4' Notebook PCThis is not even close to what I paid for. I paid for 3Gb of RAM and Nvidia Gforce video card. You send 1Gb of RAM and Intel video card. I'm not even close to happy I'm returning this right away.

Pro:

Price

Processor is ok

NVIDIA graphics

Con:

Battery goes bad quickly

Various software bugs crash computer often

This an affordable option if you don't mind buying a battery. I ended up giving this to my son who seems happy with his experience (16yrs). The processor is fast enough to run the internet and other mass software packages. Multitasking isn't painful with the 3gb of ram. If you are storing lots of pictures and stuff like that, then pass for something that has a larger hard drive.

Buy HP Pavilion DV6700T Entertainment 15.4" Notebook PC (Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T8300 at 2.4GHz, 3 Now

Ive had this laptop for little over a year and used it for two semesters in college, it fits the bill perfectly haven't had a single problem with it. The remote feature is HP's gift to college students because i can be across my dorm, turn it on and select music and videos from netflix from my bed.

Pros:

Light Weight

Media Remote

Extra headphone port

Card reader

Cons:

Haven't Noticed any yet

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion DV6700T Entertainment 15.4" Notebook PC (Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T8300 at 2.4GHz, 3 Here

I've had this laptop for a little over a year and I wish I had saved my $1500. I've never written a review on Amazon, but after it finally croaked completely I felt obligated to.

When I first received this computer, it didn't work. I had to contact HP to order recovery disks. After running the disks the computer did run.

About a month ago, the screen would begin to go black and freeze periodically. Again, this laptop is a little over a year old. The screen issue began to be more frequent. I took it to an HP service provider. He told me the hard drive may need to be replaced ($200 parts & labor) or the mother-board would need to be replaced (approx $800 parts & labor). I went the cheaper route and guess what it didn't fix the issue. So, since I am not forking over another $800, the laptop is junked.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING

Want HP Pavilion DV6700T Entertainment 15.4" Notebook PC (Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T8300 at 2.4GHz, 3 Discount?

BUENAS TARDES, PUES LE COMENTO QUE AUN NO HE RECIBIDO MI PRODUCTO.... ASI QUE NECESITO INFORMACION EN CUANTO A ESTE GRAVE PROBLEMA

0 comments:

Post a Comment