Toshiba Satellite A105-s2141

Toshiba Satellite A105-s2141
  • CD-RW/DVD-ROM
  • 4x USB
  • 4 Cell Battery
  • PCMCIA
  • 15.4"1200x800 Screen

I've had my Toshiba a105 for about 4 years now. I haven't had any issues with it. It initially came with Windows Vista, but I upgraded it to Windows 7 professional with no problem. I haven't had any problems with my DVD drive. Never had a blue screen or any sort of malfunction. I like to do a lot of customization so I have rainmeter running on it, rocketdock and a host of other application that run at startup and my toshiba hums along with no issues. I like that I can log in to my computer just by scanning any finger with the Biometric scanner on the lower right side of the keyboard area.

It has 4 USB ports which is great. I'm using them all simultaneously right now without a hiccup. I use an additional monitor connected through a VGA port, but it also has a Svideo port and I've hooked it up to my tv, several times. The wifi on it is great. My router is in the office, one floor up and I've never had a problem connecting or losing signal.

I have a desktop that I hardly use because this laptop does a great job. Even though I haven't, putting more memory in would make this laptop perfect. It comes with 1GB of RAM, running at 1.73Ghz (Faster than some laptops currently produced).

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I'm stingy. I might have given it five stars if it had an HDMI port, but when this computer was produced, very few laptops would have come with a HDMI port. I can't say enough about this laptop. Very tempted to make it 5 stars... Toshiba made a winner here!

Buy Toshiba Satellite A105-s2141 Now

on old (over 6 years) toshiba's the disk drive stops working (this happened to my friend also). I'm thinking of not reinvesting in toshiba laptops for this reason. also my version does not come with a dvd capability. this model is really inconvenient and I don't have money to buy a new one. the model I had before this one ( also a toshiba lap top but a higher grade) worked for 5 years until it was accidentally damaged. but make sure you buy one better than this model.

0 comments:

Post a Comment