Dell Inspiron i15N-3636BK 15-Inch Laptop

Dell Inspiron i15N-3636BK 15-Inch LaptopThis computer was delivered on time. It has a great feel and it is very responsive. The first thing I noticed was the brightness of the screen it is clean and sharp, and the colors really stand out. The keyboard is solid and feels nice when typing. The other thing I noticed is how light this computer feels; this has been sitting on my lap for hours and I hardly feel it. I think that for the money I made a great choice. I have owned Dell before and I had great results, I guess that is why I went back to it. I highly recommend this laptop to anyone.

I am not a high tech person. I use my computer for Shopping, scrapbooking, social media. My daughters boyfriend (who does know computers) recommended this computer to me. It was easy to use. Easy to set up. I am able to work my way around it and maintain it. The only thing I wish it has is Keys that light up. I suppose if I had spent more time or money I could have found that. I can't think of anything else negative to say. It met my needs and was very affordable. My Teen daughter uses it for school projects and I have not heard any complaints from her.

Buy Dell Inspiron i15N-3636BK 15-Inch Laptop Now

I began purchasing Dell products in 1993 and bought 3 MP3 players, 4 laptops, 4 desktop computers, 3 printers, a camera and more. However, about 5 years ago, I noticed a sharp decline in Dell's customer service and quality of their products. So I purchase 5 MP3 players from Apple and Samsung, a laptop from Apple and another laptop from Acer, and 3 tablets from Samsung and amazon. Recently I have been reading some positives about Dell, although there are still complaints about their customer. So I decided to consider Dell again, but I wanted to still go through Amazon because of their customer service. I received the laptop in 2 or 3 days and it was great right out of box. I like windows 8 even though I am still learning. I really like this laptop and it was a good price. The processor is fast, there is plenty of hard drive space and memory. I highly recommend this laptop and for those who have lost faith in Dell to consider them again.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron i15N-3636BK 15-Inch Laptop Here

Good team, recommended. But no antivirus license office and must give information to make the purchase of the software along

Want Dell Inspiron i15N-3636BK 15-Inch Laptop Discount?

Windows 8 takes a bit of getting used to but once you do it's great.

So much faster than my old laptop.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment