Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 20135 15.6" HD LED Laptop, 3rd Gen. i5-3210M 2.5Ghz Processor, 8GB RAM, 750GB H

Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 20135 15.6' HD LED Laptop, 3rd Gen. i5-3210M 2.5Ghz Processor, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, Windows 8 Color; GreyLaptop is very good.. Look and processing speed is fast.

Only thing is they are not providing Operating system CD and registered antivirus in pack.. You have to buy it separately.

I like the computer which looks very good but have some issues which are not very serious. It needs clean up.

Buy Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 20135 15.6" HD LED Laptop, 3rd Gen. i5-3210M 2.5Ghz Processor, 8GB RAM, 750GB H Now

Now I usually don't write product reviews. But in this case I will make an exception. Simply because I know how frustrating that it can be purchasing a "QUALITY" laptop on a limited budget.... Now I have used and am familiar with HP's, Dell, Toshiba, Acer, and etc., etc, and for the sake of continuity I will not include in my review any experience I have with Apple being as it's a completely different O.S., but that being said..... I love apple and I love this Lenovo. As I've stated I am on a limited budget and I desperately needed a quality laptop for a good price. Now I don't know about most consumers but if I'm going to fork out ANY of my hard earned money I am going to make sure I do an extensive amount of research.Especially when it is potentially hundreds of dollars. That being said. I did this and if you are like me even that is not enough... Trusting other people and biased reviews and such. But with this computer I searched high and low for a great "fit" in terms of performance, functionality and all around usefulness and I took a chance on this one. By taking a chance I mean I had never used any lenovo product but being as they are consistently rated in the highest echelon of laptop manufacturers I took the leap and I must say that all around (for the price range, and even significantly above) this is the best lap-top I've ever used. The Keyboard is phenomenal, the functionality, and ease of use is just great. The only Gripe I have and I mean the only is the fact that a significant number of programs that have been standard on previous lap-tops I've used " I.E. microsoft word, office, etc." do not come with the laptop but in trial version only. All in All great computer, extremely fast, durable and funtional I hope you enjoy

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 20135 15.6" HD LED Laptop, 3rd Gen. i5-3210M 2.5Ghz Processor, 8GB RAM, 750GB H Here

I had always looked up to Lenovo's labtops as being top quality machines-and they generally arehowever, my labtop came with a dysfunctional mousepad that is difficult to click, and the gesture functions do not work. That being said, it is still a very good labtop for the price in terms of performance and power. I can play most PC games find with medium settings and 750GB of storage is more than enough for me.

Want Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 20135 15.6" HD LED Laptop, 3rd Gen. i5-3210M 2.5Ghz Processor, 8GB RAM, 750GB H Discount?

Purchased for a 13 yr old for school. So far, so good. Purchased for ratings and price. Seems a little flimsy compared to others we have used but seems fine so far

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment