Acer 15.6" Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4500 2.3Ghz 250GB Laptop | AS5734z-4836

Acer 15.6' Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4500 2.3Ghz 250GB Laptop | AS5734z-4836I bought one of this at our local Walmart Store for $355.00(tax included). I was so impressed with the features that came with it. All I needed are included in this one magnificent light unit plus Windows 7 is the best OS so far. You don't have to spend that much for a good laptop try this and you will never regret it... you'll even have extra cash for a wireless all-in-one printer.

I bought this laptop for my wife 3 weeks ago. In that time we have had a chance to try it out. I agree with most of the other reviews as far as most of the features of this unit. The only problem we have is in the speaker. It comes with only one speaker which you cannot hear. I called Acer service and was told by someone in India, that there is no cure for the problem. He said because there is only one speaker, there is low volume. It is a shame because the rest of the unit works so well. If you use headphones the sound is excellent,but if you use the external speaker be prepared to put your ear next to it to hear.

Buy Acer 15.6" Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4500 2.3Ghz 250GB Laptop | AS5734z-4836 Now

I purchased this laptop about a month ago. Very fast and quiet operation. The screen is vibrant & very clear. Great price for this system.It acts and feels like a $900 piece.Acer does an awesome job,LOVE their products.I plugged my nastolgic Juster 660 HIFI 3-d speakers and viola,great instant surround.The 1 stereo speaker is small yet audible&stereo.I do wish it had 2,however,just for convenience.DVD multi is great as is the webcam and it's options.Deleting some chub programs made it even quicker. I would recommend this to anyone-again top of the line for the money.

Read Best Reviews of Acer 15.6" Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4500 2.3Ghz 250GB Laptop | AS5734z-4836 Here

I would recommend this computer for anyone who wishes to own a computer with a number pad, low cost, and fairly good insides. The down side is the lack of a battery life. This is over come by the prepossessing power, and number pad in my opinion. I have no major issues to report, and I enjoy the computer very much, especially for the price.

Want Acer 15.6" Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4500 2.3Ghz 250GB Laptop | AS5734z-4836 Discount?

my first laptop...works well with internet(mainly wat i got it 4). the built in wifi is great 2(tried it at the library,mcdonalds, n arbys,free of course.works best wen inside of building, but does work outside too). it is a dual core, wouldnt get anything less. it would b 2 slow(cpubenchmark 4 research). jus luv the portability n great lookin laptop overall! love the price 2. jus wish i couldve gotten it cheaper like the other peeps that reviewed this laptop. 1 thing i didnt like nothing major of course, jus prefer vista over 7. overall great laptop, get u 1! (12/6/10 update: price has gone up from $415 to $465)

0 comments:

Post a Comment