Dell Studio 1535 Core 2 Duo T8100 2.10GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.4" Vista Home Premium w/Webcam (Red)

Dell Studio 1535 Core 2 Duo T8100 2.10GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.4' Vista Home Premium w/WebcamFirst, let me explain my needs for this laptop. I am a Photographer, on a budget, as I've invested most of my money on having high quality glass & gear. Having already spent quite a bit on Windows based software (hello, Photoshop!), as well, it simply wasn't practical for me to attempt switching over to Apple, the usual choice for Creative Professionals. So, I began my quest for a reasonably priced PC notebook that would meet my needs: Fast processor for Photoshop use, quality & decent sized screen for work (preferably WUXGA), while maintaining portablility. This led me to the Dell Studio Line, the XPS line & the Sony Vaio.

On Cyber Monday, I managed to snag a SWEET deal on a Studio 15 customized with these specs PLUS an upgraded wireless N card, 1920 x 1200 WUXGA screen (need that screen real estate), as well as bluetooth internal (to sync my smart phone) and a 3 year warranty. Bonuses aside, so as to give a true review of the product listed, this thing is much better than I'd even hoped for! It blazes through Photoshop (CNET gave good reviews for this model in this area), the screen is bright & beautiful, it doesn't get very hot at all & the fan is very quick & very quiet. I really like being able to utilize the lit keyboard at night and the multimedia buttons at the top are a nice touch.

To address the negative reviews of others -No, the speakers aren't great. However, I use my home stereo or my Ipod for music, and my TV/DVD for movies, so this doesn't bother me. I did watch an episode of House that I'd missed on Hulu, and the sound was just fine for my tastes. As for the graphics, I wouldn't really know as I'm not a gamer. I do know that the XPS line is supposed to be the Gamer line for Dell, as well as Alienware. Most of the review sites do not recommend the Studio line for gaming due to the graphics card. For general work use, however, particularly in Photoshop, this thing fits the bill! I love my Studio 15!

Each person has their own experience using this laptop. I bought this laptop little while ago, and so far I am very satisfied with performance of this laptop. I had experience with Dell laptop previously since I owned Dell Inspiron 1425; and it worked just fine. I need a faster laptop for my works, and I think this laptop will suit to my needs. I like the design and its back-lit keyboard.

Buy Dell Studio 1535 Core 2 Duo T8100 2.10GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.4" Vista Home Premium w/Webcam (Red) Now

I ordered this laptop, new, a while back. The laptop came in and upon loading, I realized it was slower than it was supposed to be. Checking the specs, I noticed that it only had 1GB of RAM. Also, the sound drivers were in bad condition, resulting in shoddy speakers and headphone jacks.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Studio 1535 Core 2 Duo T8100 2.10GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.4" Vista Home Premium w/Webcam (Red) Here

At first I was doubt about this laptop. For these specs, the price is so low. But I tried. If something happen I will return it back to Dell. Now, it has been a little while and everything is working perfectly. For me, this laptop is adorable.

Want Dell Studio 1535 Core 2 Duo T8100 2.10GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.4" Vista Home Premium w/Webcam (Red) Discount?

[.................]what can you expect right?

Vista is horrible. This computer overheats on me constantly, even though I do not leave it on a bed or pillow. The optical drive is currently not working. I've had this computer for 3 months, so I am pretty disappointed. I'm shipping it back to dell to see if they can fix any of the problems, but I doubt it. Once a sub-par computer, always a sub-par computer.

I recommend you steer clear of this laptop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment