Hewlett Packard Wa781uaraba Hp Factory Recertified Pavilion Dv6-2155dx Laptop I3-330m/ci3-2.13c 409

Hewlett Packard Wa781uaraba Hp Factory Recertified Pavilion Dv6-2155dx Laptop I3-330m/ci3-2.13c 4096mb/2-dimI bought this computer 6 months ago and immediately realized it had a graphics/video issue. I contacted tech support, who gave me the run-around until I told them to escalate my case. The Case Manager kept denying there was an issue and then closed the case without it being resolved. I filed a complaint with the BBB, which provoked HP to reopen my case with another Case Manager, who has now rendered the computer completely unusable. After he did this and sent me recovery CDs (which the laptop won't even open-that's how bad he ruined it), HP told the BBB that they resolved the issue by sending the CDs. The CDs had nothing to do with the original issue and don't remedy either issue. This is how they treat their customers, so it's best to stay away.

Product is exactly as described. Very fast shipping got it the day after it was shipped out!!! Great Seller!!!

Buy Hewlett Packard Wa781uaraba Hp Factory Recertified Pavilion Dv6-2155dx Laptop I3-330m/ci3-2.13c 409 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment