Hp - Pavilion 17.3" Laptop - 4gb Memory - 640gb Hard Drive - Sparkling Black

Hp - Pavilion 17.3' Laptop - 4gb Memory - 640gb Hard Drive - Sparkling BlackI have owned this laptop for nearly a month, using it an average of 5 hours a day. I use it for editing and filing photographs, managing our home network, using that network to do professional and financial and personal management and data handling tasks, emails, internet work, listening to music...everything i do on my larger desktop. I love this computer and I think Windows 8 is a hoot and I don't even own a smart phone or tablet. I love Windows 8's new interface, the apps, the ease of moving back and forth between the Metro screen apps and my usual Windows 7 desktop (which is set up just like my larger PC). Windows 8's way of searching and accessing apps, programs, and data is a wonderful improvement.

In short, I would buy this computer again in a heartbeat. To cap it off, I tried four other laptops via Staples and BestBuy (Toshiba, Samsung, HP) and this one was the clear winner.

Buy it, you won't be sorry.

I am very impressed with the seller. My laptop arrived just a few days after I purchased it and it was packaged very securely. I would highly recommend this seller and purchase from them again.

Buy Hp - Pavilion 17.3" Laptop - 4gb Memory - 640gb Hard Drive - Sparkling Black Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment