Toshiba 15.6" Laptop 3GB 320GB | C655D-S5518

Toshiba 15.6' Laptop 3GB 320GB | C655D-S5518I have owned expensive computers before(ie Macbook pro) when I bought this computer I was impressed by its price and usefulness. It is very capable of doing everything other big name laptops do, the screen resolution is impressive, and it is easy to use. I enjoyed owning this computer and think it is great for casual and even intensive use(I used it to code C++ for a while). The price makes it a no brainer.

Line and double image developed in screen after only 3 months. I called Toshiba and they basically stated that all screen problems were assumed to be because of mishandeling. This computer set on a counter and was never moved anywhere. I am ordering a replacement screen,Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5515 Laptop Computer / 15.6-inch HD Display Screen / AMD Dual-Core E-300 1.3 GHz Processor / 2GB DDR3 RAM Memory / 320GB Hard Drive / Double-layer DVD±RW / 6-cell Battery / Webcam / Windows 7 Home Premium / Black but I will never buy another Toshiba product.

Buy Toshiba 15.6" Laptop 3GB 320GB | C655D-S5518 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment