Acer 15.6" Intel i3-2310M 2.10 GHz 500GB Notebook | AS5750-6421

Acer 15.6' Intel i3-2310M 2.10 GHz 500GB Notebook | AS5750-6421I bought this laptop as a post birthday gift for my man and I can say it was totally worth the saving. Since it is almost our 7th year together, I wanted to gift him something that he would really love! Acer was one of the first brands that came up with the latest intel 2nd generation core series processors and I found this one with more options in the price that suits my pocket. The delivery was finely on time, nothing unusual happened.

I would like to add the things I like most in the laptop and these are also the things that I didn't find in other laptops of the same price range. I don't use it everyday, so it is based on my experience with the laptop and the things that he agrees too. First of all, I just love the keypad; it's very user-friendly and I practically could work faster when I used it. ( I am a freelance writer so I do a lot of typing :p)

Secondly, the upper side of the laptop, which may not be very apparent from the pictures here, is textured. This makes the surface scratch and shock proof and makes it look extremely elegant in comparison to the laptops with glossy finishes.

The laptop is so lightweight that I can literally place it on my laps, sit in the couch and work for hours (I did it!).

Right now, I can't think of anything that I'd point as a minus one for this smart device. The only thing I experienced the other day and my man agreed too, is that when you use it while charging on your laps, keep your hands off the HDMI port because it may give you a very minor (you may not even notice it) electric shock. It's better to use the laptop on the table or any wooden surface while charging it. It also can be avoided you are in contact with anything that doesn't conduct electricity within.

He bought a Targus bag from a retail store for the laptop and it is till day serving great. He has a desktop PC with 22" LED, core i5 and other stuff but all he uses now is this laptop! I am so happy that it turned out just the perfect gift for him!

He is an average user and seeing him using it for almost 2 months now, I would definitely recommend it.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment