Dell Inspiron 15N 15.6" Laptop (2.3GHz i3-2350M CPU, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, Webcam, Windows

Dell Inspiron 15N 15.6' Laptop - Black I15N-2364BK NotebookI bought this laptop advertised as brand new. It was about the same price as what the Dell website offered, but I went with Amazon and this seller because they could ship faster and cheaper with my Prime account.

I had a warranty issue so I called Dell customer service. I had my service tag number, receipt, everything, but Dell told me the computer is registered to another owner. I went round and around with Dell but they told me point blank that if I can't provide the name and address of the original owner they will not honor the warranty. I asked Amazon about it and Amazon said I've got to take it up with the seller.

To make a long story short, a friend helped me out and the computer works now. If you want to buy a laptop at premium price and get no warranty and a smack down from the manufacturer, the shipper, and the seller, then buy from these guys.

The product is better than expected. The screen is large and excellent definition. The laptop is very lightweight, making it easy to transport. It's very efficient. A great buy.

Buy Dell Inspiron 15N 15.6" Laptop (2.3GHz i3-2350M CPU, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, Webcam, Windows Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment