Compaq 15.6" Cq56-109wm Laptop Pc with Intel Celeron 900 Processor, 2gb Memory, 250gb Hard Drive, D

Compaq 15.6' Cq56-109wm Laptop Pc with Intel Celeron 900 Processor, 2gb Memory, 250gb Hard Drive, DVD R/w, Wifi & Windows 7 Home PremiumUp to now my laptop has worked fine. The seller sent it on time and I don't have any complain.

I bought this computer because my two Dell desktops (God bless there departed souls) frankly just wore out after 5-7 years of admirable and dependable service and my wallet had more moths than dollars in current residence. I knew from the get-go that this was an inexpensive, barebones computer with relatively limited memory and capacity, but knowing that most of what I hold dear was in "The Clouds" or on Ext. Drives, my computer needs were essentially just basic internet and mail capabilities plus stone-age video/pix and "office related" functions. To that extent this has not disappointed it has performed flawlessly in the last six months. Of course, I use an external monitor, keyboard/mouse, and . I do not tax the machine's inherent (albeit limited)capabilities and in return, this humble laptop has made me a happy camper in the 11 months since my purchase. Just keep in mind that the old axiom, "you get what you pay for", absolutely applies here. For a mere pittance of $300.00 (new, on sale)this, this little workhorse has served me admirably.

Add'l Positives: There is no Windows Vista!!!

Negatives: The overall brightness, contrast and resolution of the screen is disappointing (That's why I'm using an external monitor).

Buy Compaq 15.6" Cq56-109wm Laptop Pc with Intel Celeron 900 Processor, 2gb Memory, 250gb Hard Drive, D Now

Okay so I ordered this product Dec 2010 as a gift to myself because i worked so hard to get it, being a teenager and all..I was disappointed when i realized there wasn't even a webcam with it & the advertisement stated tht there was a cam, i was refund the $20 to get a webcam, really tht was no help to me, who wants a big bulky webcam on top of a laptop? when you were expecting it to be already installed. Now in June 2011 (after 5-6 months) Its now saying tht the cooling fan is not working, OMG what else is gonna happen? ughh anyway I SUGGEST YOU DON'T BUY IT.

Read Best Reviews of Compaq 15.6" Cq56-109wm Laptop Pc with Intel Celeron 900 Processor, 2gb Memory, 250gb Hard Drive, D Here

is a good product and I is working very well, this provider met my expectations by giving me a good quality product, I am very pleased with this purchase

thanks

Want Compaq 15.6" Cq56-109wm Laptop Pc with Intel Celeron 900 Processor, 2gb Memory, 250gb Hard Drive, D Discount?

To start out with, I own a 2010 iMac and I absolutley love it, but since everything at my Community College is run by Windows 7, I decided to give in and bought myself this laptop instead of installing Parallels in my Mac. Its not a bad looking laptop, Surprisingly for the price, this Compaq laptop looks better than the other ones in market today! Except Macs, obviously. This machine is sleek, somewhat thin and pretty much looks like the Black Macbook, which is why I bought this particular laptop! You can always update the ram and hard drive, which matter most in a computer! I don't know if they are all the same but the brightness is this laptop is not as bright as other laptops, which is a downer for me. Overall, great laptop! I suggest you "youtube it" for a better look if your skeptical about the looks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment