HP ENVY Sleekbook 4t-1000 14.0 inch Laptop

HP ENVY Sleekbook 4t-1000 14.0 inch LaptopOnly bad thing about this laptop is the that touch pad its not very responsive; i ended up buying a wireless mouse -_3/5

this product is amazingly fast and sleek,great performance everything is awesome except that i wish i went to the upgraded backlit so its easier to see at night but overall its great,beats speaker is loud and clear. grateful to have this as my new laptop. i would recommend.

Buy HP ENVY Sleekbook 4t-1000 14.0 inch Laptop Now

Great battery life but awful performance. I bought this mainly because of the battery life. I thought this was a good alternative for macbook air. I was wrong. I enjoy opening multiple windows when I do my work. This laptop can't handle the multitask aspect. My internet browsers crushes at least 2 times a day. I spent $400 for a Toshiba before and it did a better job than this laptop. Overall, it is very slow and not worth the price. This feels more like a netbook than the ultrabook.

Read Best Reviews of HP ENVY Sleekbook 4t-1000 14.0 inch Laptop Here

I bought this direct through HP Home and Office. It's a nice little laptop. It is light, and very snappy. It did not come with a lot of crapware. However, I've only had the laptop for two or three weeks, and last night I got error messages repeatedly that the hard drive was about to fail. I hope that it will not be a huge hassle to get HP to fix this problem. I'd give it five stars if it were reliable.

Want HP ENVY Sleekbook 4t-1000 14.0 inch Laptop Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment