SL510 T5870 2GB/160 Dvr W7-32

SL510 T5870 2GB/160 Dvr W7-32Love the computer; for the price it's a step ahead of everything else. Only thing I run into is there seems to be something glitchy between the Lenovo software they've installed and the Windows 7 home system; I regularly find that I have to restart the windows explorer shortly after logging in, and occasionally have the computer slow way down when plugged in yet can't find any background program that is running. Otherwise it's brilliant; I love the layout, the screen is beautiful and works great under many lighting conditions, and the textured track pad and the joystick button are better than most options.

I have had no problems since I purchased this product. The DVD CD-RW, speakers (sound,) battery, Windows 7 OS all work excellent. The computer does not get too hot like I've experienced with other laptops. I like the size. I can take it easily anywhere I go and still enjoy the large screen and keyboard. The finger pad takes some getting used to. It can be very touchy. I would also like to see Lenovo put the power cord in the back instead of the side of the laptop for more convenience. The software came preloaded with no disks. I would have preferred to have them. Also Office Suite Professional was only a trial, not a part of the software.

Buy SL510 T5870 2GB/160 Dvr W7-32 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment