Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5085 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5085 15.6-Inch LaptopIt's okay but does not have a webcam and this to me is not cool as a mention was made about it in the technical details.

The Laptop works great but it have a quite cheap look when opened. Performance beats looks in my case so its fine as long as gets the job done.

Buy Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5085 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

This is not a good Christmas for buying a laptop. Without a web cam and HDMI output this is very entry level and yet it's still in the $400 range. should be $300 or less. I am not impressed.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5085 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

For the most part, I am satisfied with the laptop. Had to get used to the keyboard, which is different than most other laptops I've used (has the number pad on the right, like a regular PC keyboard). The touch pad is annoying in that the way it is placed, I end up bumping it unintentionally all the time, but that's minor.

The main grievance I have with this laptop is the terrible quality of the speakers. I need headphones to actually be able to HEAR with headphones it is acceptable. Without headphones, the volume is very very muted.

Want Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5085 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

The pictures used for this laptop are soooo misleading. If I knew that there was no webcam, I would not have bothered to purchase this. If the description of the laptop included a picture with a webcam, I expect to get one..

0 comments:

Post a Comment