Lenovo Ideapad Y560 06465KU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

Lenovo Ideapad Y560 06465KU 15.6-Inch LaptopThis laptop has had its ups and down. However, I do enjoy its amazing performance with how it meets my expectations. This includes internet browsing, playing pc games, and multitasking with school work and other associations. I had a a problem last year with the hard drive according to my cousin that said that caused my windows to start up slowly, but this computer just runs like a beast. I would recommend it but its costly though. Take it at your own risk!

I had purchased this laptop for my son's 15th birthday in March. The wireless networking function ceased to work within two weeks. Lenovo tech support could offer little help. Amazon customer service was excellent, exchanging the unit for a new one.

Good processing speed and good features for the price. My son wrapped the laptop in bubble wrap and carried it in a padded computer case. The case fell about 2 1/2 feet in October which cracked the screen. We called Lenovo and they stated that the damage was not covered by warranty so we took it to an independent repair shop. I realize that laptop screens are fragile but surprised that the damage occurred with so much protection around the unit.

Buy Lenovo Ideapad Y560 06465KU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

It downloads so fast. I love it. I also like the fact that the vent is on the side and not the bottom.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo Ideapad Y560 06465KU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

I got this laptop today after 2 day shipping.UPS bring it on time so 5 stars for shipping!The laptop is light and the design is great!The speakers sound is awsome!!love it!So far seems to be a nice laptop and I hope I will not have any problem with it!

Want Lenovo Ideapad Y560 06465KU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment