Sony VAIO VPCCB25FX/W 15.5-Inch Laptop (White)

Sony VAIO VPCCB25FX/W 15.5-Inch LaptopA great laptop, one of the things it doesnt list is the graphics which is powered by intel hd 3000 (still plan on testing out star wars knights of old republic to see the capabilities of integrated graphics) This laptop runs smooth still getting use the high-def screen which tends to make icons smaller. I really like the inclusion of the blu ray drive and back light keyboard so when im off on business trips i can still watch my blu ray movies. i had this model and another with dedicated graphics chip but choose this one because of the lower cost which i got $836 only a couple days ago. Like most computer come with bloatware which is easily removable. The only thing i dont like is glossy front near the keyboard which gets smudges easily. Have not had much time to test out the battery but seems to have normal battery rate as other laptop makers. Lastly one of the things i liked most about this company is Sony themselves having just retired my three year old sony labtop (still running great) for this one. I chose the I5 processor because in comparing the reviews there seems to be not that great of difference between the I7 and I5. I would recommend upgrading the ram as i upgraded it to 8gb, now the only thing i gotta wait for is windows 8 so i can upgrade my os. Hope this review help any questions i be happy to reply or test out. Oh yeah boottime is pretty quick like 15 sec. Giving it and 4 and a half star if it was not for the glossy front but a must buy!

I recently purchased this laptop and its awesome.I already own two other Sony Vaios which have been quite durable,so my choice was easy,SONY ALL THE WAY....Thanks Guys.

Buy Sony VAIO VPCCB25FX/W 15.5-Inch Laptop (White) Now

Nice lap top but does not play any of my many Blu Ray movies.

Plays regular DVD's quite nicely. Would not recommend if you want the Blu Ray feature.

Very disappointed.

After working with Sony support the problem was resolved. Excellent support.

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO VPCCB25FX/W 15.5-Inch Laptop (White) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment