Pre-Owned iBook G4/1.33 GHz, 512 MB of RAM, 40 GB internal drive, internal Combo Drive, internal 56

Pre-Owned iBook G4/1.33 GHz, 512 MB of RAM, 40 GB internal drive, internal Combo Drive, internal 56k modem, Airport Extreme and Bluetooth installed, 12.1' TFT display, OS CD is not included, OS 10.4.11 installedI've had a 12" iBook G4 since 2005 and it's still my favorite notebook for browsing the internet, writing letters, and even reading pdf's. It's very lightweight and I consider the screen the perfect size. It's held up very well. One of the keys has a hairline crack and one of the rubber feet on the bottom fell off but I clean it every month or so and it still looks almost new.

My only criticism is that it gets a little warm so I keep it on top of a clipboard when holding it in my lap. No viruses, no crashes, no worries.

When netbooks started becoming popular a couple of years ago, I had to laugh because I already have a lightweight, handy netbook. In fact, I'm using it right now to write this review. Given a choice between a new Asus or Dell netbook or a used iBook G4 for the same price, I would take the G4 without thinking about it for a second.

The service I recieved was grade A! The repesentatives were nice and to the point. All notification emails reflected no delay and did not include any attidue. It was a pleasure to do business.

Buy Pre-Owned iBook G4/1.33 GHz, 512 MB of RAM, 40 GB internal drive, internal Combo Drive, internal 56 Now

I purchased/ordered a laptop exactly like this one from discount mac depot, and after it arrived i was disappointed in the fact that it didnt work.....The unit would not boot up at all, would just show the ''gearwheel'' then would shut down. I emailed discount mac depot about the problem and was told to ''unplug it and plug it back in''......REALLY????? After that they simply refused to reply to any further emails from me about the problem

Read Best Reviews of Pre-Owned iBook G4/1.33 GHz, 512 MB of RAM, 40 GB internal drive, internal Combo Drive, internal 56 Here

I was getting this for an employee since she needs it for work...just to read and send emails and calendar use so I wasnt looking for a magnificent machine. It showed up FILTHY and I couldnt get it to connect to the internet. I took it into Apple and they told me it was put together with random parts and paying to have it operational wouldnt be worth it because it would go awry somewhere else in the machine and never work properly. It was also password secured so some important areas couldnt be reached to change settings (like the date from 1962)which wouldve affected any updates in th future

The seller refunded most of the cost (sans 24 dollars or so for mailing it), which they requested I dont send it back

Want Pre-Owned iBook G4/1.33 GHz, 512 MB of RAM, 40 GB internal drive, internal Combo Drive, internal 56 Discount?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Found very cool and unique info here in this blog. This is a great addition in my favorite blog list.

Toshiba - KIRAbook 13.3" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive

Toshiba - Satellite 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Mercury Silver

Post a Comment