Toshiba A215-S5837 Satellite 15.4" Widescreen Laptop, AMD Athlon

Toshiba A215-S5837 Satellite 15.4' Widescreen Laptop, AMD AthlonPros: Built sturdy, good size screen, Windows Vista OS, great price, great speakers

Cons: "O" key sticks a little, top collects and shows fingerprints

I love my new laptop. After about 6 months of just checking out different laptops, I was looking at the Sony Vaio CR series and did like it, but I also was looking at Toshiba. After collecting my graduation money, I started scanning the weekly ads for deals on laptops and found this one for only $500! The Vaio was going for $1100, so it was a no brainer which one I was going to get. I've been using it for close to three weeks now, and the only thing I have notice about the laptop is that the "O" key occasionally won't strike while you're typing, but pushing a little harder will fix the problem for a good while. Also, the "Onyx Blue Metallic" top does collect finger prints and smudges, but it's not really that bad.

I've had my laptop for nearly a month. I got it through Best Buy because of the customer service (and Amazon's lack thereof when it comes to their laptops)

Toshiba is a great brand and if I ever need to replace this laptop, I will definitely buy from them again.

I have had A215 for a little over a year now, and it has definitely been a great laptop. I upgraded the to 4 Gb and put Windows 7 on it, and I couldn't been happier. It runs very fast, and I have never had to restore it. My only issue with it is that it gets way too hot. I have had other Toshibas and HP laptops that never got this hot. This one will turn off if it gets too hot and does several times a day, so you definitely need a laptop fan for this computer. Other than that, I totally recommend it.

Buy Toshiba A215-S5837 Satellite 15.4" Widescreen Laptop, AMD Athlon Now

I've had this laptop for several months now and I can honestly say that I am happy with it. The processor is quick usually running several programs without any slowing at all. Movie playback is great either watching from a dvd or streaming from the net. Nice bright and glossy screen, reminds me of a smaller plasma tv screen. Overall, a great laptop for any user.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba A215-S5837 Satellite 15.4" Widescreen Laptop, AMD Athlon Here

This is a great laptop for people who just surf the internet, watch videos, all that simple stuff. It performs great for that.

Want Toshiba A215-S5837 Satellite 15.4" Widescreen Laptop, AMD Athlon Discount?

This is the perfect laptop for a first computer. This was my very first laptop, and it really isn't anything special. I always disliked how it didn't have a web cam and it wasn't all that great. This computer gets heated up VERY easily. The temperature will be super hot at most times, and the fan is always on, which can be annoying. The hard drive is very low, at 160 GB. I've had it for almost three years and I only have about 60 GB left. Which is decent I guess, because I'm the only one who uses it. My favorite part about this laptop is the keyboard. It's very easy to type on here, and the mouse pad works great. It also has a nicely sized screen at 15.6" and the quality is standard. The screen could definitely be brighter, but its just fine. My model is older, so it doesnt have Windows 7, like I desire. All together this is a very simple computer, perfect for a younger age group and beginners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment