Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Metal - Gray)

Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 15.6-Inch LaptopI received this laptop in November as a gift. My wife bought it from Lenovo directly. We now have two Lenovo laptops in our house with zero complaints. For the price, this is a great deal. It has a 1TB hard drive with 6GB DDR3 RAM. It loads faster than any of my other computers and has more memory than I could need. It also has 2 USB 3.0 ports for fast transfer speeds and 2 USB 2.0 ports. The speakers sound as good as you can ask for from a laptop. We paid a little extra through Lenovo for a built in card reader, which is very useful for transferring picture and video files easily, but an external reader works well too. The DVD drive works well, but the open button is a little difficult to find by feel since it is flush with the drive. The metal case looks sharp and is well built. Overall, I have no complaints about Lenovo. I have had 1 Lenovo for 2 years and this one for 6 months with not so much as a hiccup.

Note on Windows 8. I hated it so much I almost paid to put Windows 7 back on this computer. The biggest frustration was every time I touched the touchpad, the ridiculous "Charms Bar" would pop up along with a gigantic clock. It drove me insane. Lenovo support and their software support told me there was no way to get rid of it. Blogs said to mess with the registry files which scared me as I'm not a computer guy. I finally just disabled the installed touchpad in the control panel. It reverted to the basic touchpad functions without all the "intelligent" options. Now it works great and I no longer want to throw my computer across the room. I don't really use any of the Windows 8 features and I just use the old desktop format that I'm familiar with. Hope this helps.

Works well, handle tasks thrown at it, nice design, good battery life. Would recommend this to anyone looking to use it as a student or for small business, who also wants a machine to handle multimedia without any lags.

Buy Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Metal - Gray) Now

Only negative is lack of backlit keyboard. Touchpad seems too far left. Nice finish, Excellent value, considering my processing and speed needs

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Metal - Gray) Here

The computer is fairly fast, has a good sound system, solid keyboard & keys. Doesn't get hot fast. Nice screen appearance.

Want Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Metal - Gray) Discount?

The computer is okay. I do not like the way AOL comes up. AOL on windows 7 was much, much easier to use. It was easier on windows 7 to go back.

The above is not necessarily the fault of Lenovo, but of microsoft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment