Dell Latitude c600 750 MHZ/256 Ram/20GB HDD/WIFI/XP

Dell Latitude c600 750 MHZ/256 Ram/20GB HDD/WIFI/XPI love my reconditioned Dell Latitude and such a bargain. I highly recommend this seller. Other than some problems with shipping I have been very satisfied with my purchase. It is just like new, and it came with a new battery and a power cord so I don't have to waste the battery when I'm home. This is my first laptop and I love being able to take it with me. If you are looking for an excellent bargain, you can trust this seller for a good deal and will not be sorry for using them.

It works just fine. Not the latest or the greatest, but gets the job done at a very fair price.

Buy Dell Latitude c600 750 MHZ/256 Ram/20GB HDD/WIFI/XP Now

This laptop was a Christmas gift to someone in another state, so I have not seen it or used it myself. I was told it works exceedingly well and looks like new (which is good since it was purchased as used, not refurbished). It arrived sooner than expected and packaging was good. No damage in transit. I'd recommend this seller for computer equipment purchases.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Latitude c600 750 MHZ/256 Ram/20GB HDD/WIFI/XP Here