Apple Macbook Pro quad-core Intel Core i7 2.3GHz 4GB 750GB DVDRW BT Radeon HD 6750M 17" WebCam MAC

Apple Macbook Pro quad-core Intel Core i7 2.3GHz 4GB 750GB DVDRW BT Radeon HD 6750M 17' WebCam MAC OS X v10.7 Li-Ion MD036LL/AThis is the first review that I'm writing and, I feel this machine deserves every word.

Recently had a Mac Book Pro which had a history of several hardware issues, and, ended up replacing the unit through Apple Care with a Mac Book Pro 17" Quad Core i7 with 8GB of RAM.

The unbelievable power of this machine had made my Power Mac G5 Quad 4 officially obsolete. This system is best describe as a portable desktop. As a commercial photographer I am pretty demanding when it comes to graphics and graphic software, and this machine certainly keeps up with anything and everything that throw at it and, more. It's also hooked up to Cinema Display and, the footprint compared to a desktop is minimal. Power wise, I use to have to wait for CS5 to open, now its almost instantaneous. Processing 40mb images are a breeze, in addition to being so quiet it's hard to tell whether it's on. I will say through I ordered a shell cover for it, seems that the case is much more prone to scratches and dents due to what seems like a thinner skin.

Again if your looking for something that has the power of a desktop but, need portability, then I would go with this latest in Mac Book Pros.

This machine is great. I love everything about it, including the 750GB hard drive. At first, I was skeptical that the specs weren't the specs listed on Amazon, but it is! It is the full matte-finish (anti-glare) 17" screen and 2.3GHz i7 processor. The shipping was expedient, and I couldn't be happier with it.

Buy Apple Macbook Pro quad-core Intel Core i7 2.3GHz 4GB 750GB DVDRW BT Radeon HD 6750M 17" WebCam MAC Now

I have the 2.2 Ghz Processor +8gb of RAM model and could not be happier. As far as games, everything I have thrown at is runs fantastic (It kills games like SC2 and Portal 2). I have also been able to do complex phonemic analysis on this computer, which my 2008 macbook pro struggled with.

If you have the cash, I would suggest spending a bit extra to get this fantastic machine.

Read Best Reviews of Apple Macbook Pro quad-core Intel Core i7 2.3GHz 4GB 750GB DVDRW BT Radeon HD 6750M 17" WebCam MAC Here

We recieved a out of warrenty 2011 mac with severe screen artifacts. Returned it and have yet to get any feedback.

Want Apple Macbook Pro quad-core Intel Core i7 2.3GHz 4GB 750GB DVDRW BT Radeon HD 6750M 17" WebCam MAC Discount?

This is as much computer as anyone is ever going to need. I worked in graphic design for 4 years, and I upgraded to this laptop last year. Huge improvements, works like a charm since I've gotten it. And since the announcement of the Retina Macbook Pros, this is one of the last and most updated 17" Macbook Pro's that anyone will be able to get!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post with awesome points! Can’t wait for the next one.

Asus - ROG 17.3" Laptop - 12GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Black (G750JW-DB71)

Asus - Vivobook 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black

Post a Comment