Probook 4430S 14" I3-2310M

Probook 4430S 14' I3-2310MIt is a bang for the price. Holds charge for 4-5 hours in ms office or 3-4 hours watching hd movie. Design is nice and laptop is thinner when i thought. New core-i3 is enough for all my task (which exclude gaming). Speakers are on average loudness and quality level. Has an USB 3.0 port, although not tested this yet. Package is minimalistic but it is okay for me. Keyboard is nice, wi-fi have a good reception. Have one glitch with Autocad and internal video drivers.

Good budget laptop low probook status, half aluminum half plastic great screen, keyboard tho sometimes glitchy requiring a reboot. wi-fi sucks older samsung laptop next to me gets solid strength when i get crap. battery lasts a long time multi tasking. over all pros outweight its cons and is a good buy on a budget spend the extra $45 at crucial to get 8G of ram total

Buy Probook 4430S 14" I3-2310M Now

I really disliked this laptop when I first got it. It was so different than the larger laptop I was used to. It's difficult at first to type on because the touch pad is extremely sensitive. You can turn the touchpad off and use a regular mouse by double tapping the top left corner of the touchpad. However, that feature wasn't working for me until recently. There are music controls that allow you to turn the volume up, down, and mute. There is also video controls (forward, play pause, rewind)You do have to hold down the FN button located next to the CTRL button on the left at the same time to use these controls. I also like the internet button located next to the wifi button at the top, it opens your default browser when pressed. Another plus is that this laptop doesn't have flat keys that will easily pop off. After 2 months of using this laptop It became easier to use. I chose this over my larger laptop because it's more convenient to move around and use. The battery doesn't last very long, just about 2 hours for me. I use it for music, email, facebook, and online classes. If you need a laptop that will have a good battery life (for traveling) I wouldn't recommend this one. Also, I had some compatibility issues with a game (Sims2) but the game still ran fast and with some adjustments it was fine. It's worth looking into the video card before buying if you play a lot of games. For basic home use it is great, I only use this laptop now. I would buy another one if I needed to. It takes some time to get used to but overall it is a good little laptop to have around.

Read Best Reviews of Probook 4430S 14" I3-2310M Here

So I bought the laptop after reading all these stellar reviews, and almost as soon as I turned it on, I've decidedly realized that I absolutely hate this piece of crap.

VERY SLOW!! Even as I write this, my new 4430s is constantly freezing up.

Keypad: It feels abrasive to the touch, and the bumps on F and J are are way too prominent. The keys are tiny so it's awkward when you're trying to type quickly. The up and down arrows are TINY and tight packed, which means you're going to be constantly pressing on the wrong key. And the end button is above the pg up button. Um... which genius thought that this was a good idea?

Volume control: you have to hold down fn and hit another key on the top to lower/raise volume. And these keys are not very sensitive, so you really have to press down the entire time. And it takes forever to lower / raise the volume!

Touchpad: It doesn't have the scrolling function. The cursor spazzes ALL THE TIME. The clickers are borderline unresponsive.

Want Probook 4430S 14" I3-2310M Discount?

I originally wanted to get a Mac, but I did not want to spend as much as I would have had to in order to buy one. I feel like this is a nice low-cost alternative. I have been using this laptop for about the past 6 months, and it has held up very well! I feel like the design is very sleek. I also like that the LCD screen as opposed to all of the other laptops on the market that have glossy screens (which are AWFUL with smudges and glare). The MS Office suite and STATA run very well on the laptop, and I never have any problems attending online classes/conference calls through Adobe Pro Connect, Skype and other communication applications. I also ordered this item from Circuit City through Amazon; I chose the normal free shipping option, and my package arrived within only 2-3 days! Overall, I would highly recommend this product!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Found very cool and unique info here in this blog. This is a great addition in my favorite blog list.

Toshiba - KIRAbook 13.3" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive

Toshiba - Satellite 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Mercury Silver

Post a Comment