HP - Pavilion G6-2278DX Laptop / AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M Processor / 4GB DDR3 / 640GB Hard Drive / 1

HP - Pavilion G6-2278DX Laptop / AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M Processor / 4GB DDR3 / 640GB Hard Drive / 15.6' LED / Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive / Windows 8 /Sparkling BlackSo far so good. Love the space, love the numeric keypad, love how the keys feel when I press on them, the cam is good, mic is good. I'm not up to date with Windows 8 so navigating around has been kind of frustrating but I love the computer. Bought it for school so I think it could have came with a Microsoft package but ooh well. I still love it!

I've had HP laptops in the past and have been far from impressed but that reflects on the company itself. I purchased this laptop as I loved the new design and I heard HP is under new leadership and they were focusing on quality. Let me tell you this laptop does not disappoint! It is really fast and the AMD Quad Core does it justice. Huge HDD and operates super fast considering it doesn't have an SSD. Beautiful on the inside and out. Also Windows 8 is pretty nifty OS. Just bought a second one for my girlfriend and she loves it too! =)

Buy HP - Pavilion G6-2278DX Laptop / AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M Processor / 4GB DDR3 / 640GB Hard Drive / 1 Now

I purchased this laptop because it was inexpensive and had some really great features, features I needed on the go. It has been a month or so and it has exceeded my expectations, and it only cost me $320! Refurbished?! Looked like new!

Pros:

Quad-core CPU at 1.9GHz (clockable to 2.8GHz!)

AMD Radeon HD 7640G (512MB Graphics memory at 686MHz with 256 shader cores!)

Decent sized keyboard and screen (15.6" LED at 1360x768)

Not too big or too heavy, sturdy

Standby battery life is great, while in use the battery life is average

Cons:

Arrow keys are TINY

Screen glare, the glossy plastic is garbage

If you have on old system and just want a quick upgrade to a decent laptop, get this! If you want to get a desktop, don't get this. If you want a top-notch gaming laptop, don't get this. If you just want to be able to play your favorite games on medium settings (LFD2, CS:S, Minecraft, COD:MW2, GTA:IV) , do some internet browsing and music playing, and want to play movies in 1080p: GET THIS!

Read Best Reviews of HP - Pavilion G6-2278DX Laptop / AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M Processor / 4GB DDR3 / 640GB Hard Drive / 1 Here

I saved over $100 at the time of price. Great speed for the price. Huge screen plus it has the numeric keypad on the side like a traditional computer. Can replace your home PC

Want HP - Pavilion G6-2278DX Laptop / AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M Processor / 4GB DDR3 / 640GB Hard Drive / 1 Discount?

really great!... I'm using dual O.S. on it (debian GNU/Linux & Win 7).

Some little issues to configure internal devices on Debian... but after some research I made it.

On Win7 will be no trouble...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Really nice post, you got great blog and Thank you for sharing This excellently written content. Waiting for next one.

HP - Pavilion 17.3" Refurbished Laptop - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Natural Silver

HP - ENVY 15.6" Laptop - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Natural Silver

Post a Comment