Asus VivoBook S400CA-UH51T Touchscreen 14-Inch Ultrabook / Intel Core i5-3317U, 4GB Ram, 500GB + 24

Asus VivoBook S400CA-UH51T Touchscreen 14-Inch Ultrabook / Intel Core i5-3317U, 4GB Ram, 500GB + 24GB SSD, Windows 8Great Product, sturdy, great feel, extremely fast, and Windows 8 is a whole new fund world.

I've owned an Apple, Toshiba, and and HP Pavilion dv7. My employee currently uses Dell. I did a ton of research on all-in-one computers aka convertible computers; actually had my mind set on the HP Envy. However after reading numerous professional and consumer reviews I decided to try the ASUS S400CA. I leaned this way because I have the HP to use in my home office, I have a Sumsung Tablet (my wife claimed it now because I have the ASUS), so I thought why not buy a notebook that has the capability of both a touch screen and a computer.

This computer is blazing fast, very responsive with the touch screen, and as I mentioned above Window's 8 is a great platform to use for the touch screen experience. Most of the apps that I was using on the tablet I had are available in the Window's app store. I like being able to have access to Microsoft Office (the touch version is awesome), and use the ASUS when I go on trips, or just bringing it upstairs when I sit down in the living room.

The only negative thing I have to say about the ASUS VivoBook S400CA is that the battery life isn't as good as the Tablet, but it definitely last longer than my HP off of the power cord. The longest I have run the ASUS on battery has been about 4 hours and 20 minutes.

In short, If this is what kind of product ASUS puts out, then all my future purchases are going to be from them. Extremely happy to have all of the features of a convertible computer with a price tag of under $750.00.

Upgrade to Win 8 pro went smoothly. Didn't have too much garbage to uninstall prior to using (although, there is always some). Windows 8 is performing fine in an enterprise environment (70-person domain). This comp, in conjunction with Win 8, found all printers without downloading drivers, which was nice. Laptop boots fast and the touchscreen works well.

Two negatives: the touchscreen adds a little weight and thickness; the battery appears to be built in (non-removable).

Buy Asus VivoBook S400CA-UH51T Touchscreen 14-Inch Ultrabook / Intel Core i5-3317U, 4GB Ram, 500GB + 24 Now

Seriously the best Box ive ever had.

ASUS: Details matter.

14" perfect.

No DVD perfect.

SSD hybrid big difference

And the light / slim gun metal feel like nothing else.

I'll never look to any other brand.

Case closed

(thanks ASUS)

Read Best Reviews of Asus VivoBook S400CA-UH51T Touchscreen 14-Inch Ultrabook / Intel Core i5-3317U, 4GB Ram, 500GB + 24 Here

This computer has a screen with excessive glare and the touch screen and touchpad is too sensitive . The case is also prone to get smudges from finger prints. Its weight is a little heavier for an Ultrabook.

Its' positive aspects are:1)has a slim profile 2) works like an iPad with its touchscreen and using apps 3) a fast boot up time within 10 seconds and shutting down in about the same time frame. Wifi works great, never had a problem.

Still learning more on how to work with Windows 8 OS but it's very intuitive to discover how to use the OS without going through a users manual. So far everything is running smoothly but sometimes the touch screen freezes intermittently or does not respond to the touch so you can use the touchpad or keyboard and then touch works again. Usually, around the edges part of the screen, it loses its sensitivity so its annoying sometimes but luckily, you have an option to use the keyboard or touchpad or even a mouse if you want to, to overcome it.

Overall, am satisfied.

Want Asus VivoBook S400CA-UH51T Touchscreen 14-Inch Ultrabook / Intel Core i5-3317U, 4GB Ram, 500GB + 24 Discount?

The asus vivobook s400 is a stunning and fascinating computer, and i was really impressed with how well the touchscreen works. Only downside is that windows 8 is kind of messy sometimes (not asus' fault of course), and when it gets updated and perfected, these 4 stars will turn into 5.

Save 19% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment