Toshiba Satellite A215-S4817 AMD Turion TL-58 DC 1.9GHz 2GB 160GB DVD±R/RW 15.4" Vista (Onyx Blue)

Toshiba Satellite A215-S4817 AMD Turion TL-58 DC 1.9GHz 2GB 160GB DVD±R/RW 15.4' VistaIt is a great product. It is user friendly and portable. My huband gave it to me for Christmas. I can now play my games and do research in the comfort of my family room.

Ok, So I got this laptop for my father. open it up and when I try to boot it up it says enter password. How are you going to send me a laptop that already has a PASSWORD on it? Absolute circus. Minor inconvienece, I am still attempting to reslove this issue.

Buy Toshiba Satellite A215-S4817 AMD Turion TL-58 DC 1.9GHz 2GB 160GB DVD±R/RW 15.4" Vista (Onyx Blue) Now

Bought this laptop for my dad (75, post stroke). The size of the screen is perfect for viewing and the keys are large enough for him to handle. Got him a mouse to use instead of of pad (easier to navigate).

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite A215-S4817 AMD Turion TL-58 DC 1.9GHz 2GB 160GB DVD±R/RW 15.4" Vista (Onyx Blue) Here

happy about the whole experience, item shipped promptly and received in time. Computer is being set now so will update review in due time but so far this is one happy customer. I am reviewing my initial happy out of the box impression, since my tech guy told me that the operating system was Windows Vista and not Windows 7 has indicated on the website. It does not change much for me but to him that seem to make a difference form him, so I am dropping the review to a four stars due to that.

Want Toshiba Satellite A215-S4817 AMD Turion TL-58 DC 1.9GHz 2GB 160GB DVD±R/RW 15.4" Vista (Onyx Blue) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment