Sony VAIO VPC-EA46FM/W 14.0" Notebook (2.53GHz Intel Core i3-380M 4GB RAM 640GB HDD Blu-ray Read On

Sony VAIO VPC-EA46FM/W 14.0' NotebookI got this laptop less than two years ago. After less than one year, I was already having problems. When I start the computer, it gets to the home screen, then freezes. I've taken this to several computer repair places, and no one can find the problem. I've put >$400 into trying to repair this problem, when I should have just gotten a new laptop right off the bat. Now, about 6 months ago, the charger stopped working. It has to be at the exact precise spot in order for my computer to charge, and it really is a pain that I can't take it anywhere. I've also had a problem with a few of the keys falling off the keyboard. Now, recently, my right click button on the touchpad has stopped working, and I can't copy/paste or download anything without a wireless mouse. Finally, I've been having trouble downloading files. Overall, this computer is cheap, not worth the $1000 I paid for it, and there are just too many unacceptable problems I've had with it within 2 years. I am getting a new laptop and will never get a Sony again.

I've had this laptop for a while now. It works very well but occasionally VAIO Gate freezes. Other than that, I'm very happy with it and it's never had any problems!

Buy Sony VAIO VPC-EA46FM/W 14.0" Notebook (2.53GHz Intel Core i3-380M 4GB RAM 640GB HDD Blu-ray Read On Now

Had this laptop for a while. Performance is very good. With 4GB RAM and Intel HD Graphics card, it's even powerful enough for some new 3D games. Of course you cannot turn on all game graphics settings to high. I use this for home and some gaming. Had no problem at all.

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO VPC-EA46FM/W 14.0" Notebook (2.53GHz Intel Core i3-380M 4GB RAM 640GB HDD Blu-ray Read On Here

I bought this laptop at BestBuy with the blu ray player included and I can say that is a little bit overpriced due to the 1st generation processor, but I can't complain about performance, the video isn't that great but overall is a nice looking laptop. The power button location might be a pain when holding the laptop in your hands.

Three days after the warranty ended the laptop just went off for no apparent reason, contacted sony and the cheapest way to fix it was dropping about $600.00 to replace a motherboard.

Very disappointed about sony warranty policy, Im gonna stick with dell since they are easier and cheaper to fix,

Want Sony VAIO VPC-EA46FM/W 14.0" Notebook (2.53GHz Intel Core i3-380M 4GB RAM 640GB HDD Blu-ray Read On Discount?

I got this laptop at bestbuy. I have to admit, Sony laptop does not deserve its reputation. It runs very slow, always freeze, I even have problem when playing PES6! you know, bro, it is a game on 2007! Totally horrible. And if you use it to see videos on youtube, it is not video, it is powerpoint slides... you know what I mean. I would never buy a Vaio product! BTW, this can even not display terms in SPSS. hell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment