Macbook Pro 17 Inch (2.33 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 Gb Ram, 160 Gb Hd, Dvd/cd Superdrive) 17" Display

Macbook Pro 17 Inch 17' Display 1680x1050 Resolutionthis is the best laptop i ever own i love it such a great laptop!!! worth evey dollar of it!

We bought this computer for our granddaughter in order that she be able to use GarageBand. I wrote to Joseph at techToday before I bought it and he said it would be suitable. The computer arrived about 2 days later. It is in excellent condition and works well. It was advertised as like-new and indeed it looks like new.

It makes me wonder why my husband and I ever bought new computers. Next time I will surely check with techToday when I need a computer. I enthusiastically recommend this seller.

Buy Macbook Pro 17 Inch (2.33 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 Gb Ram, 160 Gb Hd, Dvd/cd Superdrive) 17" Display Now

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting articles keep it u.

HP - ENVY 14" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver

HP - ENVY 15.6" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Natural Silver

Post a Comment