HP 650 - 15.6" - P B970 - Windows 7 Home Premium

HP 650 - 15.6' - P B970 - Windows 7 Home Premium+ keyboard normal size & without numeric block

+ non glare display, sufficently bright for outdoor use.

+ decent speakers for a notebook

+ 6 cell battery lasted for 4 1/2 hours after the 1st full charge surfing

+ reasonably stiff chassis, does not bend when lifted

+ bought in germany there was little bloatware preinstalled, the first notebook I did not reinstall

+ decent Processor for low cost notebook

+ webcam better than the minimal 0,3 Mpixel usually used in this price class

B970 processor compared to i3 Turbo Boost, HyperThreading, VT-x, VT-d, Trusted Execution, hardware AES support are disabled

features a low cost notebook user probably won't be missing.

I wouldn't recommend the upgrade to W8 for this non-touch device. (I upgraded)

After using it for a month I dare to change my rating to 5 stars.