HP NC6220 14.1, Intel Pentium M, 512MB Ram, 40GB Hard Drive, Windows XP Pro (Factory Re-Certified)

HP NC6220 14.1, Intel Pentium M, 512MB Ram, 40GB Hard Drive, Windows XP ProJust wanted to let you know how pleased I am with your product. It is exactly what I wanted and for a price I could afford.

The lap top came in the mail fast and on time. It was refurbished and set up to use right away including anti-virus and software. The bonus was the battery life is almost three hours.It is xp which is my favorite and very fast.

I love the laptop It works great & looks Great, Runs fast

Thank You for it getting here so fast, I recived in within 4 days after I order it.

my brother wants one from you now. I will Order from You again!

Thank You

Sarah Farley

Buy HP NC6220 14.1, Intel Pentium M, 512MB Ram, 40GB Hard Drive, Windows XP Pro (Factory Re-Certified) Now

The works of the lap top are ok after cleaning out the problems. the battery is bad and have to buy a new one. If it is refurbished the battery should be new or be able to take a charge.

Read Best Reviews of HP NC6220 14.1, Intel Pentium M, 512MB Ram, 40GB Hard Drive, Windows XP Pro (Factory Re-Certified) Here

I was a little sceptical at first when I bought this however, I received the product sooner then anticipated and I have to say this works better then the brand new computer my mother purchased. The unit is superfast and responds well to all my needs. I would buy another factory certified unit again should the need ever arise.

Want HP NC6220 14.1, Intel Pentium M, 512MB Ram, 40GB Hard Drive, Windows XP Pro (Factory Re-Certified) Discount?

It was delivered a day earily and after 4 hours charging the battery the computer worked beautifully until 23 days later. the fan stopped working and a message to change the battery appeared. The company replied after I requested a refund and want to give me direction to fix the malfunction. I did not feel comfortable keeping the computer. I was instructed to pay the return postage which I feel is wrong. I am returning a malfunctioning computer---a defective fan and battery. Since I was give only 3 days to return, I returned the computer today 11/27/12. It just is not right that I was told I had to pay to return a defective product..

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Found very cool and unique info here in this blog. This is a great addition in my favorite blog list.

Toshiba - KIRAbook 13.3" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive

Toshiba - Satellite 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Mercury Silver

Post a Comment