HP Pavilion dv4-4140us Entertainment PC - Black

HP Pavilion dv4-4140us Entertainment PC - BlackThe first one I received had a problem with the software which caused error messages and prevented back-up of data. The screen turned off for a few seconds if I touched it. A wireless device could not connect to the laptop via its ad-hoc hotspot, and HP will not help with connectivity problems. Returns are allowed within one month of receiving it, so I kept working with HP to solve the problems. I rated it 2 stars.

UPDATE 12/3/11:

HP replied to my comments above and offered help (again), but they still couldn't do anything.

Then I asked Amazon to send me a replacement, which they did, and it works GREAT! Amazon paid for all shipping, and they let me keep the first one until after I received the replacement! Amazon customer service is Amazing.

UPDATE 1/19/13:

After one year I am still very happy with this laptop, and happy with HP. The computer works very well, using a slow DSL internet connection, it is fast enough to watch videos. Any software problems are fixed online by HP, free for as long as I own it.

Its cooling is fine, not like some other HP notebooks. I3 is not perfect but it is good for daily uses and some games. This large screen is good for gaming and watching vedios; battery is not bad for such a big screen.

Buy HP Pavilion dv4-4140us Entertainment PC - Black Now

The time and product was fast and excellent like the seller than offers this. It works perfectly fine and is the same like the pic. But the hard disk was bad, it has a "clac, clac" since it arrive, it come with a mechanical problem.

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion dv4-4140us Entertainment PC - Black Here

We use this laptop for a variety of uses, and we love it!!. We purchased it last fall and have had no problems whatsoever and use it on a daily basis!!. It has excellent quality for watching movies as well!!

I would highly recommend this laptop!. I have a dell desktop computer that I have had nothing but issues with......so this has been a major improvement!!. A computer that actually works well!! ;)

Want HP Pavilion dv4-4140us Entertainment PC - Black Discount?

This computer was bought for school and everyday use. I have own this laptop now for over two and its incredible. Everything that is describe work perfectly fine. Good speed, awesome sound system and really light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment