ASUS U46SM-DS51 14.1-Inch Laptop (Silver)

ASUS U46SM-DS51 14.1-Inch LaptopI bought this great looking, good specifications computer this past March. Since then the screen has split from its housing and ASUS customer service refused to fix it under warranty. The problem is that the screen is too skinny to support the force required to open and close the lid. DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE. This is clearly bad manufacturing and a company who does not stand behind their 2 year warranty and 1 year accidental damage policy. A defect should always be covered under the first year with no question about having to pay for a repair. I really like the machine but the screen not opening and closing properly is probably the worst defect you could possibly have. Thanks for nothing ASUS.

I bought this product five months ago in May from this seller, and it worked beautiful from then until yesterday when my hard drive decided to go right after a Windows update. It was working perfectly fine that morning before the update, but after, it froze and wouldn't perform basic tasks. I've already contacted Asus about it and I'm trying to back up my files (to no avail, since the system is slow as molasses), but I feel like with such a new computer, I shouldn't be having such a problem. My friend bought the same exact computer, several months before me, and it's still working fine for her. I don't understand what the issue is. Did I just get a bad computer?

Buy ASUS U46SM-DS51 14.1-Inch Laptop (Silver) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment