Sony VAIO E Series SVE1413BCXP 14-Inch Laptop (Pink)

Sony VAIO E Series SVE1413BCXP 14-Inch LaptopI bought this machine in a retail store after doing some research and checking different machines. I bought because Sony allow you to swicth to Windows 7 X64 if you want to. In the Sony support website is located all the drivers for Windows 7/8 x64 bits. I like this machine because it is small, fit my backpack,was on budget, it has dvd and usbs which others did not have. It does not weight that much, not light do like a netbook but it wont break you back. The battery really is amazing last almost the 6 hours. It can be on almost the whole day. I was using for hours and did not realize I was not connect to a power source.

The only thing for which I do not give 5 stars is the mouse pad. Here it was where Sony make the saving. The mouse sometimes you do not know where the left and right side begin, kind of annoying at the beginning but after a while you get use to.

It comes with some bottoms that allow you to use hot keys, like the FN key

I love the led keyboard that came with it.

I would improve this review in the future. Let see if it last.http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-home.pl?mdl=SVE1413BCXW&template_id=1®ion_id=1&tab=download#/downloadTab.

I just received this laptop today, and I am blown away at how amazing it truly is. This computer runs very quickly and the keyboard and trackpad are great. I'm not the biggest fan of windows 8, but after playing around with it for a few minutes, you get used to it. This laptop is just the right for a college student or someone who wants another portable computer for everyday use. The backlit keyboard is great if you want to use this computer late at night but don't want to turn on another light in the room to see. Overall, this computer runs smoothly and seems to be great quality for a low price. I would highly, highly recommend this computer for regular tasks!

Buy Sony VAIO E Series SVE1413BCXP 14-Inch Laptop (Pink) Now

On time, New Windows is great, My wife love the pink computer and the new windows. I will sugest you to buy it

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO E Series SVE1413BCXP 14-Inch Laptop (Pink) Here

The HD read/write operations are slow, which compromises the performance of the whole computer. Perhaps the computer needs more RAm memory

Want Sony VAIO E Series SVE1413BCXP 14-Inch Laptop (Pink) Discount?

This is a very low quality product, it even feels cheep. The track pad is all over the place. You can not stream a video without pauses. I really expected more from SONY. I have returned this product.