Acer Aspire S5-391-6419 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Black)

Acer Aspire S5-391-6419 13.3-Inch UltrabookAfter a Month with the laptop I have to say, it impress me the way it boots, from turned off to ready to work it only takes 10 seconds, the SSD shines for this. This is a great laptop if you need a fast portable machine, the battery life is about 2 hours on a normal workload (Browser, Music, video and a Text editor). Just remember this laptop does not have a DVD/CD drive.

The only bad thing i could say about it, is windows 8, some of my work software (Music production/edition) and its interfaces were not windows 8 compatible, but the good thing is that this computer can be downgraded to windows 7, the drivers are available in Acer's site. I did the downgrade and it keeps the same performance as in windows 8.

The only reason I will not give it five stars is the way the ports are hidden. I am afraid an accident could come and the mechanism would be broken

Buy Acer Aspire S5-391-6419 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Black) Now

I love this ultrabook, it is very light and thin. the noisy is acceptable. The price went down :( , hope it can stay the price which I bought : P

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire S5-391-6419 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Black) Here

I have been using an Acer netbook for a few years now. It has been flawless, but is small and hard to type anything significant on. I got the ultrabook because of my previous Acer experience, and so far it has been a oy. I even don't hate Windows 8 (my version of the rhyme of the day). It is light, fast, does what it says it should, and has a nifty Bluetooth mouse so I can ditch the touchpad when in my office.

What is there to say, really? I like it, think it is very, very good, and have zero complaints about it.

Ah. And it arrived astoundingly quickly from Amazon.

Want Acer Aspire S5-391-6419 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Black) Discount?

Really excited to receive it in good time.

However all positive feelings were crushed, upon realizing i could not even turn it on nor test it, as the wrong charger was sent.

Hopefully i will get the correct one and update with a better feedback soon.

Save 29% Off

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post! Can’t wait for the next one. Keep stuff like this coming.

Asus - Vivobook 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black

Asus - ROG 17.3" Laptop - 16GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive + 256GB Solid State Drive - Black

Unknown said...

Nice post! Can’t wait for the next one. Keep stuff like this coming.

Acer - 13.3" Aspire Ultrabook - 4 GB Memory - 500 GB Hard Drive

Acer - 11.6" TravelMate Notebook - 4 GB Memory - 320 GB Hard Drive

Post a Comment