Acer Notebook TM5744-6870;NX.V5MAA.003 15.6-Inch Laptop

Acer Notebook TM5744-6870;NX.V5MAA.003 15.6-Inch LaptopComparing to my ASUS with the i3 processor I expected this to be much faster and it was not. Had to take to computer guy to get rid of bloatware also.

I've had good experiences with you in the past, but this Acer laptop I bought from your site for $553.20 (order #002-2809933-d1921830) has been nothing but an ordeal!!!! The sound didn't function (I could barely hear it, even though all levels were at maximum)...I paid $80 for a computer tech, who couldn't fix it, so I had to ship it to Acer for repair (box COST ME $10). I probably could have sent it back to you, but sent it to Acer, who said they'd try and fix it. I won't buy another big ticket item from you, I can assure you (if I buy anything at all in the future!)

Buy Acer Notebook TM5744-6870;NX.V5MAA.003 15.6-Inch Laptop Now

And I have had four Acers...some bought through Amazon...and have had years of trouble free computing. I have not purchased this particular model, but the last line indicates that the reviewer will never buy another Acer...or purchase a computer from Amazon. The experience of the previous reviewer is unfortunate, but has not been my experience at all.

To you suppose that maybe you just got a bad one? Amazon would have helped you work through this.

Read Best Reviews of Acer Notebook TM5744-6870;NX.V5MAA.003 15.6-Inch Laptop Here

Audio is obviously "bad' , both via the built in loudspeakers, and with 3rd party loudspeakers ( external) which work brilliantly on my MacBook. Voice sounds like the person speaking is on helium, and music is just plain pathetic. Customer Support tried to help but were unable to come up with any worthwhile suggestions other than "I would suggest that you to perform a system recovery from the hard drive partition to resolve the issue. If the issue related to software, it will be resolved by performing a recovery.

Please note that all your personal data files and applications will be lost, if you perform a recovery. Be sure that back up all the data before performing a recovery. Sometimes the steps below fail to launch the recovery on the first attempt. It is important to launch the recovery using this method at least twice."

Not the kind of message I expect to get for a brand new computer

Want Acer Notebook TM5744-6870;NX.V5MAA.003 15.6-Inch Laptop Discount?

Within 3 hours of opening I have rebooted 7 times due to system unresponsiveness. I have not installed any new software, right out of the box. Actually, just to get back to Amazon.com to write this review I had to wait 3 minutes for Internet explorer to open and received "Windows Explorer is not Responding" error twice.

I purchase notebooks for our office all the time... This is the first I have purchased from Amazon and by Acer.... It will be the last from either. Horrible product.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment