HP Pavilion tx2500z 12.1" High-Definition HP BrightView Touch-screen

HP Pavilion tx2500z 12.1' High-Definition HP BrightView Touch-screenI bought this laptop before and was very very disappointed! It has blackscreen problem. I searched on internet and found other people also had such issue. It has hardware design bug which causing overheating. I threw away the laptop and bought a new one. I will not buy any hp laptop in the future. Good luck to you if you still want to take risk and try it.

I am extremely satisfied with this product. It is my first tablet pc and I love it. I have been taking it to class everyday to take notes and it does a lot of cool things too.

Buy HP Pavilion tx2500z 12.1" High-Definition HP BrightView Touch-screen Now

I have had a great time learing to use this computer. The only problem I have encountered is it gets hot quickly. There is software included that could be useful to others but not sure I need it. The touchscreen features take some training but are great.

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion tx2500z 12.1" High-Definition HP BrightView Touch-screen Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment