HP 15.6" Pavilion G62-225NR Entertainment Notebook PC

HP 15.6' Pavilion G62-225NR Entertainment Notebook PCThis laptop should have been called the $%^#storm Series G62. Specifically I do not like:

* The mousepad buttons are basically a seesaw with a center fulcrum. The only place where the action feels natural is on the extreme end of the bar.

* I hate HATE the keyboard layout. HP put all of these dedicated hardware buttons along the left side, so I am constantly launching the Calculator when I'm intending to hit Ctrl.

* The normal action of the Fn key bar is for Special Functions, not the Fn series. One has the toggle the Fn action to keep from sleeping the computer if one intends to use F4, for example.

* The cable is about a foot shorter than the one that came with the HP laptop I got the year before.

* One year out, the battery is dead.

* This is the last laptop I will buy that doesn't have gigabit ethernet.

The screen is nice, the speed is fine, the Wifi works fine, and it is a GREAT light weight, but the problems above are not good and make me seriously worried about buying another HP laptop again.

It is worth having this beautiful laptop. I am a Writer and Published Author of two books "Speechless Thunder" and "It Looked Like Earth" plus I have published one song in Nashville, TN called "It Is Me Or Superman" and they are working on a Record now. soon to be out for sale.

Anyways, where I am going with this and with my little background which I use my computers every day for writing. This computer is good for entertainmet and is great for writing your books and homework for school, reading e-mails, watching a movie, and on top of all of that, for those of you that did not like the smudges that was created on the dv7 series of laptops, this one is less prone to that. Though I still keep my dv7 series :) both of them are my great working tools. Plus I have another one which is dv7 bought it for my parents. All of my three computers which are HP are great and I love HP. So, don't hasitate to buy this one G62-225NR Notebook. And with its size of 15.6" you can carry it anywhere, for those that love smaller computers. But you can also, get the bigger variation which does have 500GB hard drive and 4gb Memory Ram. But for the memory on this beautiful little one is 3GB, and you get 350GB spacious Hard drive. And give or take it is budget and energy saver. For those that don't need alot of Hard drive it is great. And on your pocket wallet, you don't have to pay extra 500 dollars for the extra drive and +1gb memory. Though for the memory you can upgrade and so you can the harddrive anytime. It is also pretty fast and I love it!!!

So, buy it and you won't regret it. Plus School is beginning and many students would love to own one and parents would be thrilled to get them this, and as I said, it is perfect on the pocket book :)

Also, never forget, to keep your computers clean and you can use for screen and keyboard "Endust for Electronics Screen Cleaner"

It does the Job marvioulasley

and excellent!!!

I forgot to mention, it does have a built in camera!!! For those that are wondering. There is one that is simillar sold in Walmart that does not have.

From Author Petar Kostadinov

Buy HP 15.6" Pavilion G62-225NR Entertainment Notebook PC Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment