Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7340 17.3" Laptop / AMD Quad-Core A6-3400M Accelerated Processor / 6GB DDR

Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7340 17.3' Laptop / AMD Quad-Core A6-3400M Accelerated Processor / 6GB DDR3 1333MHz memory / 640GB Hard Drive / Blu-ray Disc ROM and DVD SuperMulti drive with Labelflash / HD+ TruBrite LED Backlit display / Brushed Aluminum BlueI've had my Toshiba for several months, and I am well satisfied with it. I especially like the screen quality and resolution. The LED screen is bright, as it should be, but it has a comfortable and natural look that I like better than the new HP that I bought for my son. Although both the HP and the Toshiba have excellent 17.3 inch LED screens. The Toshiba has a nice switch to turn off the touch pad, but the HP has an abominable touch sensitive spot that drives one nuts trying to turn it off, and fighting it regularly. I paid a hundred dollars more for the Toshiba than the HP, but the Toshiba has Blue Ray, 2 gigs more RAM, and a Quad Core processor. But, there isn't much difference between the Toshiba and the HP; you can't tell much difference in the look and feel of each one. Both are reliable and good.

I love this laptop,excelent performance on gaming and multi tasking,bluray is also an excellent feature,it never slowdown or get hot,compare to my toshiba i5 intel sandybriedge,the intel i5 tends to get slugish when multi tasking and heats up during gaming and watching movies,its because the AMD APU Quadcore is design to run on lower voltage,lower voltage is equal cooler processor,also this AMD model have a crystal clear webcam,Note when you buy any toshiba laptops or netbooks,they always want you to create your recovery disc,you are going to need 5 disc to do this which is a waste of your time,you dont need a recovery disc or windows installation disc to restore your computer to an earlyer time or back to out of the box state if you get a virus,theres a way to restore your computer that toshiba dont want you to know about so you have to buy there installation disc for twentyfive dollars,(to restore your PC to earlyer time or out of the box state,make sure your PC is pluginn,dont use any external devices like mice or keyboard,make sure your PC is off,then press the zero key first then press the power button hold both of them for 2 seconds then let go and the PC will start the restore process it takes about 30 minunes to complete)my only complain is that the aluminum lid is a fingerprint magnet....

Buy Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7340 17.3" Laptop / AMD Quad-Core A6-3400M Accelerated Processor / 6GB DDR Now

This was my first laptop, and I did a bit of research before buying, and I have been so pleased with Toshiba, and this laptop serves me well. I use it for home use only, but I've had it a year, and have had only one minor issue, and Toshiba techs walked me through it, and haven't had a problem since. Love it!!

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7340 17.3" Laptop / AMD Quad-Core A6-3400M Accelerated Processor / 6GB DDR Here

It's one of the best Toshiba's I've had. Have had such a great experience with Toshiba that I do not buy any other. Absolutely love the 17 inch screen... a dream to work in! Fast. Great at multitasking. The screen resolution is fabulous. The lid IS a fingerprint magnet, but it doesn't bother me. I looove the Aluminum blue. I had bought a skin for it, but it's so beautiful I don't want to cover it. This is a great buy. I totally recommend it.

Want Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7340 17.3" Laptop / AMD Quad-Core A6-3400M Accelerated Processor / 6GB DDR Discount?

This is for our son who graduated from high school. He is not going to college, but we feel he earned this. He loves it for web-surfing, music, you-tube, TV shows, movies, etc. He said the speed is great, and so is the sound. The keyboard is great to type on and was better priced than anything comparable to buy locally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment