Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Brown) Windows 8 Notebook PC - 4GB DDR3 RAM - 320GB Hard Drive

Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop Windows 8 Notebook PC - 4GB DDR3 RAM - 320GB Hard Drive - Wireless-N - HDMI - USB 3.0 - Power efficient 2.4 Ghz dual core Intel Pentium B980 Processor - Up to 5 hours of battery lifeThe laptop is very beautiful; the color is subtle. The keyboard is so comfortable to use. The laptop is very lightweight and is very portable ( I attend grad school at night so this is an important factor for me). The battery life is also very good.

I found the Windows 8 operating system to be a lot of fun. I think anyone who is used to using devices with apps will appreciate Windows 8. I was nervous about buying this computer based upon the reviews of Windows 8, but I'm glad I took the chance. There will be a learning curve, but I was able to navigate my home screen, rearrange apps, download apps, etc... within a day or less.

I would recommend this laptop.

excelente por el precio, aquí en Venezuela funciona muy bien, me llego en perfecto estado, este modelo no lo he encontrado en mi ciudad. hice una buena elección.

Buy Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Brown) Windows 8 Notebook PC - 4GB DDR3 RAM - 320GB Hard Drive Now

I recommend this laptop for its overall specifications, including weight (mobility), USB3 capabilities, Large RAM, and overall speed. However, it is an entry level model. The chassis is flimsy and made of a generally low grade plastic and does not feel very sturdy in general, although it is not falling apart and has no physical defects out of the box. I got the 2nd Level The system is not a touch screen system (I bought it knowing this that is likely why the 50% discount on retail price), does not come with Windows 8 Pro preinstalled, which is only $35 to $65 US dollars at the time of this posting, and so it is disappointing because this is originally a Windows 7 system that was upgraded by the OEM to Windows 8x, and the processor, although fast and capable of virtualization, is not SLAT compatible and so does not allow for Support of the Microsoft Hypervisor Platform Technology.

It is a 64bit system with dual core 2.40GHz Processor, and 4 GB RAM, and a 300+ GB HDD, and is very light (like 3 lbs or less) with a nice screen size. So as mentioned previously is quick and mobile, but the flimsy chassis give me a little doubt about its durability. Thus, it is a nice system for a Student or a Home User that needs an extra laptop that is easy to carry and capable of running Windows 8 RT and .NET Desktop Applications.

Overall it is a recommendation from me because I still like working primarily on my desktop (I have Windows 8 Phone and Android Tablet for Touch Screen Apps) to do most of my general computing and programming, and because the specs are nice USB3, HDMI, Fast Ethernet Adapter, Broadcom 802.11n Wi-Fi Network Adapter, and other up to date features make this a fast and contemporary system that will be able to run all of the present and near future technologies, and if I don't physically abuse it I don't expect the any issues as a result of the entry level materials used to build the chassis.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Brown) Windows 8 Notebook PC - 4GB DDR3 RAM - 320GB Hard Drive Here

For the price you can't go wrong, yes it does finger print easy get over it it's not a show car. Windows 8 is not a problem if you take some time to navigate around if you don't have time to work through the learning curve go with Windows 7 both are solid operating systems. Only reason I didn't give full 5 stars is the track pad is a bit wide and my palms tend to touch sending pointer wild this will become less of a problem the more I use the notebook. Other reason is I haven't yet put the machine through a true and thorough ringer of daily use so far I don't see any glaring flaws.

Want Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Brown) Windows 8 Notebook PC - 4GB DDR3 RAM - 320GB Hard Drive Discount?

love it so far, as promised in the description. will keep using lenovo product, i have not been dissapointed yet by them

0 comments:

Post a Comment