IBM ThinkPad R51 Pentium M 1.7GHz 512MB 40GB CDRW/DVD 14" Ubuntu Linux Lenovo

IBM ThinkPad R51 Pentium M 1.7GHz 512MB 40GB CDRW/DVD 14' Ubuntu Linux Lenovooverall i think that this is a good computer but it is NOT good if you want to play games do to a horrible video(graphics) card. i run Linux because it seems to run the fastest on this computer. great for web browsing, word processing, and any other office program ( i use open office for Linux, but i would imagine it is the same for windows). In the end I think that this computer is worth the money new or used

Pro: A real nice laptop for getting use too. Its manufactured oh 2004-2006 and for me it was worth the purchase! The last month using this has been great. One of my lockup's caused a problem and since I had ThinkVantage Rescue and Recovery installed, it allowed me to get the operating system back up and running. Everything works and I appreciate the seller selling this. Lenovo has an excellent WEB site for the R51 laptop and downloads, do enjoy this.

Con: Just recently found that one of the lockup's was due to the bottom USB socket, thats expected due to its age.

Summary: Thank You!!!

Buy IBM ThinkPad R51 Pentium M 1.7GHz 512MB 40GB CDRW/DVD 14" Ubuntu Linux Lenovo Now

The IBM THINKPAD series is a great laptop brand. There fast, and cheap. They work for everyday internet surfing, music, movies, and business. However, they do NOT work well with games. I got the Sims 2 working, but thats it. dont expect to play high quality games like GTA IV or Fallout 3.

PROS: Good size, not very heavy, cheap, built well, solid speed.

CONS: Bad battery life, which is common in this laptop series, hard to upgrade software due to hard to find drivers, etc.

WHO IS THIS FOR?: Students, Office Workers.

WHO THIS IS NOT FOR?: Gamers.

Read Best Reviews of IBM ThinkPad R51 Pentium M 1.7GHz 512MB 40GB CDRW/DVD 14" Ubuntu Linux Lenovo Here

My laptop arrived in 2 business days from my order date ! WoW ). The laptop is great for what I use it for and most importantly it was dirt cheap. I would say that the battery life for the laptop is rather on the poor side but the seller did tell me that it had about 75% in life left after I sent him an email to inquire. Laptop came installed with everything and also a 3 month warranty.

Want IBM ThinkPad R51 Pentium M 1.7GHz 512MB 40GB CDRW/DVD 14" Ubuntu Linux Lenovo Discount?

My son got to use this machine for exactly 1 day before it broke. It is now sitting in the corner of the room...I would have to invest more money than it's worth to replace the fan, so it's basically junk now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment