Toshiba Satellite L505-S5997 TruBrite 15.6-Inch Black Laptop - 2 Hours 25 Minutes of Battery Life (

Toshiba Satellite L505-S5997 TruBrite 15.6-Inch Black Laptop - 2 Hours 25 Minutes of Battery LifeTHE GOOD: is functions pretty well ,and is very fast with 4 gig memory and dual core processor.

THE BAD : The finish on the inside and out is way too glossy...just like glass...it shows every fingerprint..and need to wipe it down after every use..or it looks really dirty.

It is really heavy..if placed on lap..it would cut off circulation..wish I checked it out in store first..because it weighs a ton.

Cant get BlueTooth option to work with my Bluetooth Keyboard or my other BlueTooth enabled PC.

Called Tech support..got a guy in India who was worthless...could hardly understand or hear him ..very bad phone connection.

Given the glossy surface and heavy weight would not recommend it as a laptop.

Consumer reports did recommend alot of Toshiba laptops as being more reliable then Dell, HP etc.

This laptop totally sucks.The speaker sucks and the printscreen doesn't work.

It has no bluetooth.

If you are a music lover i would not recommend this to you.

I wish I would have never bought a Toshiba and I will never buy another one

I wish I could return it.

Buy Toshiba Satellite L505-S5997 TruBrite 15.6-Inch Black Laptop - 2 Hours 25 Minutes of Battery Life ( Now

The product came as advertise !! It an excellent machine for the price and I was impressed at the delivery time !!!

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite L505-S5997 TruBrite 15.6-Inch Black Laptop - 2 Hours 25 Minutes of Battery Life ( Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment