Samsung SF410-A01 14" White Notebook

Samsung SF410-A01 14' White NotebookI've had this laptop for over a year now and I still get compliments about how cool/pretty it looks. I like that its different cause when everyone pulls out their laptops for class or at the library, mine's different. in a good way. 14" is a great screen size for everyday use. The track pad is different but these are all things you get used to over time. Now when I use other track pads.. it bothers me that two fingers doesn't mean scroll. And I like that the pad doesn't have the right and left click buttons separate and sticking out from the body.

As of now.. the only downside I've had is that the hard drive and the battery are stuck together so you can't take out the battery..

But overall, LOVE this laptop. I would buy it again if I had to. :)

I've had this notebook for about 6 months and I do not like it. I bought it because it looked like an Apple, i.e., it was pretty. But, the keyboard does really weird things when I'm trying to type. It will suddenly put letters in previous words or will erase words for no reason. It is way too much trouble to use... almost as much trouble as trying to type on a phone.

Buy Samsung SF410-A01 14" White Notebook Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment