HP ENVY dv6 7246us 15.6" Laptop - 3rd Gen. i5-3210M, 6GB DDR3, 640GB HDD, Win-8, Color: Brushed alu

HP ENVY dv6 7246us 15.6' Laptop - 3rd Gen. i5-3210M, 6GB DDR3, 640GB HDD, Win-8, Color: Brushed aluminum in midnight blackHP made a solid product with this one. Good performance from the I5 processor and 6 gig of RAM will handle all everyday tasks. Opening programs and apps is screaming fast and it runs games pretty well! Audio is great too!

Great laptop, only issue is that finding tech support for it is difficult. I love the screen, sound, operating system...just about everything...however, my Wi-Fi is really weak and I can't find any tech support to help me out. The laptop has all these great scans they can run to tell me my Wi-Fi is messed up, but no solutions. Frustrating.

Buy HP ENVY dv6 7246us 15.6" Laptop - 3rd Gen. i5-3210M, 6GB DDR3, 640GB HDD, Win-8, Color: Brushed alu Now

I chose this product because of the ratings it was given. I wrote the seller,and he described it well so I took the plunge. I was very satisfied by the discriptors given by the seller. He done well! the ratings so far have been correct. Would reccommend the product,And the Seller also!!

Read Best Reviews of HP ENVY dv6 7246us 15.6" Laptop - 3rd Gen. i5-3210M, 6GB DDR3, 640GB HDD, Win-8, Color: Brushed alu Here

Speed is amazing

it doesn't hang during work.. good entertainment laptop

i am using at home, playing games and doing basic work.. there is no problem as such...

I really recommend it to others...

Want HP ENVY dv6 7246us 15.6" Laptop - 3rd Gen. i5-3210M, 6GB DDR3, 640GB HDD, Win-8, Color: Brushed alu Discount?

Excelente Producto me llego en perfectas condiciones tal cual lo pedí.Excelente Producto me llego en perfectas condiciones tal cual lo pedí.

0 comments:

Post a Comment