Toshiba - Satellite L455-s5975 --Intel Celeron 900/ 2gb Ddr2/ 15.6" Trubrite/ 250gb 5400rpm/ Silver

Toshiba - Satellite L455-s5975 --Intel Celeron 900/ 2gb Ddr2/ 15.6' Trubrite/ 250gb 5400rpm/ SilverI purchased this to be used like a netbook, except bigger and with all the benefits of a laptop. For $320 (Best Buy) you can't go wrong. For a light mobile laptop that is as quick as you need it to be and offers all the features a netbook doesn't, this is a perfect alternative. This will make a perfect laptop for a teen, college student or the person on the run. This isn't a Toshiba high end laptop, but for surfing the Internet, using Office and connecting it to my cable line and recording TV, this thing handles it all with no problems and does it fairly quickly. The graphics and sound quality is pretty good, and the 15" screen is perfect for watching TV. I am impressed and I am glad I came upon this opportunity instead of going with a netbook for just a bit more. This is a nice laptop and a steal for what I paid, even for the price offered on Amazon, but I recommend checking around (Best Buy on-line). You can't go wrong, Toshiba makes great products and from what I have seen in the week of using this, this is one of them.

I bought this computer three weeks ago from Best Buy for 349. I can't believe the value for the price. I love windows 7 -it is much quicker than vista and they have added some very nice features. All the MS Office programs load quick as well as any other program I have used. It comes preloaded with Norton Internet Security. I really hate it when they load programs to get you hooked for 30 days free and then remind you every hour that it is time to buy, however, Norton is a very good fit for this computer and it doesn't seem to eat up any processing speed running in the background. I'm going to wait another week then part with some hard earned money for the annual subscription. The only negative with this computer is that the cooling fan cycles on and off which can be annoying if you are working in a quiet area. It does it job, though and keeps the computer cool. Bottom line: Unless you are a power hungry gamer, you can't go wrong with this computer.

Buy Toshiba - Satellite L455-s5975 --Intel Celeron 900/ 2gb Ddr2/ 15.6" Trubrite/ 250gb 5400rpm/ Silver Now

Well purchased a Toshiba Satellite for my son for Christmas and have disappointed since day one. Plugged it up and we get scrambled LCD screen with black blobs all over the place. I call Toshiba for advice and the first thing they say is this is covered under warranty. Seems they will not repair any screen related issues with there laptops. They said it was caused by abuse. I find this hard to believe since it was this way right out of the box and used for less than 3 days. No were in the warranty book does it say this is not covered. I ask for them to point this out to me and no one would answer my question. The kicker is they want $425 to repair a $400 computer. I will be returning this laptop and will avoid Toshiba like the black plague. I would suggest anyone considering a Toshiba call the warranty department first and ask them what does there warranty cover. Don't make the mistake I made.

Reggie

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba - Satellite L455-s5975 --Intel Celeron 900/ 2gb Ddr2/ 15.6" Trubrite/ 250gb 5400rpm/ Silver Here

Great Deal!! I bought this computer mainly for internet use and light computing, watch some movies from netflix. It is totally great for price. I highly recommend this computer if you are looking just for internet use. Highly satisfied. Whole family uses it.

Want Toshiba - Satellite L455-s5975 --Intel Celeron 900/ 2gb Ddr2/ 15.6" Trubrite/ 250gb 5400rpm/ Silver Discount?

I currently own this laptop and had it since November 2009. I purchased this laptop because my previous Dell computer broke. At time time I was attending a community college and needed a nice inexpensive computer. This laptop is a lil older than other laptops, but overall it's a solid machine. You get what you pay for with this laptop. This machine is great for web browsing, certain games, listening to music, play DVDs, typing papers, and storing files. This would be a great buy for a normal student or adult that just want a computer for the basic functions. I'm not sure how this computer compares to the other inexpensive computers, such as Compaq and Accer, sold at Walmart, but this computer isn't a bad buy. The down sides to this computer is that it can become heavy to carry around (although lighter than my Dell Laptop). It can run slowly if too many programs are running and it doesn't have a webcam (it didn't matter to me). The sound isn't as good as other computers such as MacBook. Today I wouldn't advise paying more than $250 for it from someone on Amazon or Craigslist--and that's if the laptop comes with everything (itunes, windows 8 upgrade, Windows office, etc). I recently purchased a MacBook Pro, but I still utilize my Toshiba to read ebook and study videos as I take notes on my MacBook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment