Toshiba Satellite C875-S7303 Laptop (Intel Core i3-3110M, 2.4GHZ, 17.3-Inch, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard

Toshiba Satellite C875-S7303 Laptop Satin Blackits a nice laptop i think, i have had almost 6 months now and no problems, the core i3 performs very well for a dual core processor,

the only shortcomings i found were the the somewhat delicate case, and the very weak intel hd4000 graphics, however i am able to play most games out today on the more modest settings, all in all, i am happy for now and its great for someone on a small budget that likes games.

...not even 4 months, Touchpad mouse just stopped working. Go to Toshiba site, forums indicate this is a typical problem. Shortly after owning, java updates, Windows updates, etc. required as per normal use of any computer. However, this Win 8 OS gags on the java update (had to a system restore to 'undo' the most recent version of Java that flagged as necessary update). Same with Windows updates after updating security patches, etc. my computer started freezing, hanging, operating very slowly. HP printer cannot work with this Win 8 system or Firefox browser.

This laptop was 350 at BestBuy over the holidays no longer being sold by Toshiba or retail stores. I owned another Toshiba Satellite purchased about 6 years ago that I still use and rely heavily on. I wanted this one to use as a backup and updated version. Bad move. I also hate Windows 8. It is so 'intuitive' that it takes several extra steps to navigate what I want and bypass the flipping screens and access charms, etc. I hate it because one cannot establish settings to the level other windows products allowed and seems incredibly more limiting toward users who would bypass some of the forced settings to establish their own. I know people hated Windows XP when it came out and it remains one of the most popular, functional OS out there and is still supported as a result -but I'm just frustrated that basic stuff like java, printer drivers, adobe flash, etc. all knot-up this particular computer. I'm frustrated that the mousepad crapped out at 4 months and windows updates have now crapped out the CDDVD driver. I can do a hard reset, but after the 5th time in under 2 years, it's a pain to have to resort to that to regain the use of the drivers this system is supposed to provide. I will avoid the Win8 issue going forward as I plan to become an Apple customer. Anything that was good with Toshiba is offset by Windows 8.

Buy Toshiba Satellite C875-S7303 Laptop (Intel Core i3-3110M, 2.4GHZ, 17.3-Inch, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Now

Just love it and use it all the time!!! You couldn't do any better. Want to be another one in the future

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite C875-S7303 Laptop (Intel Core i3-3110M, 2.4GHZ, 17.3-Inch, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Here

Toshiba has been very good to me over the years with their $300-$350 range computers. I don't use it for too much but internet surfing and Word documents. This model was very disappointing however from the moment I touched the keyboard and felt its flimsiness. I am disappointed that Toshiba would make something so crappy to type on that it would actually miss letters as you type. I can only imagine what it will do as it gets older. Everything is still working 4 months later but I don't expect much when I see that they cheaped out on something so fundamental as the keyboard.

Want Toshiba Satellite C875-S7303 Laptop (Intel Core i3-3110M, 2.4GHZ, 17.3-Inch, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Discount?

Very Sloooooow....Not good for games or even facebook....Not alot of computer for the money....Too late to return....stay away from this computer!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment