Acer AS5733Z-4469 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mesh Gray)

Acer AS5733Z-4469 15.6-Inch LaptopThis is the second Acer I've bought in the last 6 months my niece needed a computer, so I gave her my AS5253-BZ602 and got this one for myself. Both have been great purchases. Set-up was easy, there was some bloatware, but not an excessive amount. It runs fast and handles multi-tasking well. The screen resolution is very good, as are the speakers. This laptop has two, which is an improvement over my old Acer's one. There are 3 USB ports but no HDMI, which I don't mind, but some might.

Summing up, this computer is ideal for basic use and at $350, a real bargain.

I bought this computer as a secondary computer to augment my online business, because I tend to overdrive processor speeds with too much work all at once. This has now become my primary work computer as it is not only faster but more reliable when processing large files than my netbook computer is. This computer easily handles downloading large files while zipping other files, 2 internet browsers and my email client at the same time, with little to no slowdowns!Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 3 Users

Buy Acer AS5733Z-4469 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mesh Gray) Now

Despite being one of the more affordable computers out there, Acer is one of my favorites. I've had Dell, HP, Toshiba and Acer notebooks, but my Acer has outlasted the Dell and the HPs (with HP being the worst). The battery life isn't the best, but that really isn't a problem for me. I don't feel like I need to go out and blow a lot of money on a laptop when Acers are perfectly serviceable and long-lasting.

Read Best Reviews of Acer AS5733Z-4469 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mesh Gray) Here

This is a reasonably fast computer with a decent display.

As with other Acer laptops, there are two things to watch out for:

The spacing on the keyboard is somewhat tighter than on HP and Dell laptops; it can be hard to adjust to this.

Sound recordings, whether made using the internal microphone or an external microphone, are horribly distorted. Curiously, this is true even if the recording level is set quite low. I've tested this on laptops made by HP, Dell, and Asus, and got respectable sound quality on all three, so I'm guessing that there is a defect in the Acer motherboard chip set.

Want Acer AS5733Z-4469 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mesh Gray) Discount?

I bought this computer on amazon, was a little skeptical at first, because I am so use to buying my computers at Best Buys or Frys, but the quality and price couldn't be beat! I didn't have to pay tax, and I have really enjoyed it! Will diffenitely purchase on amazon again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment