Toshiba Satellite C655-S5047 TruBrite 16-Inch Laptop (Black)

Toshiba Satellite C655-S5047 TruBrite 16-Inch LaptopI've had more than a dozen laptops in the day. This one lasted 10 days and the LCD "broke" inside, no cracks outside. First time it ever happened to someone who takes care of their computers, and guess what? Not covered by the warranty. Plus they make you spend $25 to ship it to them to figure that out. I will never buy Toshiba again.

For the price they want it definitely isn't worth it you can buy the same laptop on bestbuy for almost 300 dollars less and it isn't even that amazing of a laptop.

Buy Toshiba Satellite C655-S5047 TruBrite 16-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

I bought this laptop for college so I could have a laptop for basic computer needs. I've had it for over year and I can say I'm not impressed. A few months ago I started having problems watching HD videos online. They would randomly start stuttering constantly. The laptop just feels very cheap and it was built very cheap. My DVD drive broke after putting it in my back pack. Even though the laptop was asleep the DVD drive opened and it broke.The keyboard feels very cheap. Can't play any games well. Do yourself a favor and find a better cheap laptop than this one.

Pros

-Cheap Price

-Touch Pad is pretty good

-Nice screen size

-Ok for web browsing, word processing, etc

Cons

-Cheaply built (Won't last long)

-Only 2 USB ports

-Very loud when the fan turns on

-Bad for watching HD videos

-Pretty bad speakers

-Bad for even basic gaming

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite C655-S5047 TruBrite 16-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

I have had this laptop for about a year, and have had all kind of issues with it. I purchased it from another website.Windows 7 was a disaster, the program kept giving me problems from the beginning. The wifi connection isn't working properly, it goes in and out constantly, even though I am not moving around at all. In fact I sit right next to the modem. It's not cheap, and for the money I am sure there are much better laptops available. We call it my "Toshitta" since it is so unreliable and moody.

Want Toshiba Satellite C655-S5047 TruBrite 16-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

It is functioning as I expected. It is fast. Windows 7 is excelent. The vertical dimension of the screen was smaller than I expected.

0 comments:

Post a Comment